What is the best setup for armor pieces equipped?

Kagerasimaru

I used all the agility ones (Proto-suit). It gives you alot of agility, moderate Endurance and poor Strength.

Strength is pretty useless imo, you only need melee when you are surrounded. Otherwise, it's really unreliable.

Agility is important because outrunning those zombies will save you many times, especially at Morbid where enemies are really fast. I once used the Armo shell or something, but I was too slow and despite being able to survive many hits, I got trapped by zombies many, many times.

So I would say agility is the best way to go

• 2 weeks later...
I used all the agility ones (Proto-suit). It gives you alot of agility, moderate Endurance and poor Strength.

Strength is pretty useless imo, you only need melee when you are surrounded. Otherwise, it's really unreliable.

Agility is important because outrunning those zombies will save you many times, especially at Morbid where enemies are really fast. I once used the Armo shell or something, but I was too slow and despite being able to survive many hits, I got trapped by zombies many, many times.

So I would say agility is the best way to go

Yes, agility is the most important here.. especially if you want to keep the multiplier up.. :)

Agility FTW! Both my friend and I use agility armor. Strenght doesn't matter much on Grim/Morbid and when a big group of zombies attack you, you're pretty much dead anyway. With agility however, you can pretty much outrun all of them (except for 1 type of zombie).

You can even outrun those fatties :p My friend had one of them running in circles for 2 minutes or so..

My question is I got only 2 armors and I have 2 more missions left and chances are that I may end up finishing the game with only 2 armors by any chance does the game still records those 2 armors I've got when I go back to a specific mission and pick the armors up.

The game registers all the pieces u pick up and doesnt matter what playthru as all armor pieces carry over.

Here is a chart of all the armour pieces in the game, with stats:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/worldjem7/DeadNationArmourStatssmall.png

Basically, once you get the level 5 armours, you never need to use anything else. If you don't have the level 5 armours, you can still use the picture below as a reference for what types of armour you might want to equip.

Bad Equips are:

eg5A

ps5T

as5L

They are the worst armours because they usually only boost 2 stats, whereas all the other armours boost all 3 stats, one primary, one secondary, and one tertiary. Although, it doesn't matter as much in the lower level armours since they usually only boost 2 stats anyway.

The picture below is listed by END > AGI > STR.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/worldjem7/ArmourListEND.png

The difference between A and B is that the B sets have one of the Bad Equips listed above. OBS means Obsolete. Sets listed as OBS means that there is something in A or B that is better in every way, so you should never use a set in OBS, and should mainly focus on the A sets.

The colours are there just to make it easier to read.

Edited by worldjem

My question is I got only 2 armors and I have 2 more missions left and chances are that I may end up finishing the game with only 2 armors by any chance does the game still records those 2 armors I've got when I go back to a specific mission and pick the armors up.

You never lose ur armor when u do a mission or a new campaign. Just the weapons are the ones u lose.

And yes, agility is the best on higher difficulties, followed by endurance and as last strenght. To get rid of those fast fatties (if u mean the tiny big fatties), just use shotgun and sprint when they are close, use the environment good, lot of times corners and cars etc are very useful to use as cover or so

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I'm not so keen to use Agi over Endurance. At some parts of this game there are so many zombies swarming from every directions that there is no place to outrun them. In the last part of Graveyard, in Grieving Towers elevator section or in Highway to Hell last stand Endurance saved my butt. So the setup is situational. Sometimes it is better to have Agi (i.e. in narrow places or when you have space to manouver easily), but when the swarm is coming from every possible direction or when there is no space to run durability is the key to survive.

I would say that the last set of armor is the most effective for you get maximum speed which is very important on morbid and undead, your endurance is just 1 star away from being maximum which is also important so you dont die right away. As for your strength it is very weak but i doubt that you will be meleeing the whole time on morbid and undead :D

me too, thanks for the posts everyone.

I've been leaning towards strength to help me in melee (i get caught a lot!), but i can see how having agility is beneficial.

Is endurance essentially your L2? How does that work? Runs farther? Runs faster? Replenishes faster? Does anyone know?

I believe endurance is how much damage u take.