"Sierra Souvenir Aficionado" trophy not popping :(

darthvyper

Please help? Anyone else have this happen to them:confused: I just recruited Dean Domino & shortly after, i got 500. Nothing... I'm at about 525 now & still nothing:( PLEASE HELP:2walls:

EDIT: I was playing without the patch then I patched it think that was the problem... NOTHING... so I unpatched it again, NOTHING... each time I dropped the chips so my inventory would be at zero, then I picked them up again... do I need to start Dead Money again?

Edited by darthvyper

By constantly switching between patched and un-patched states, you've confused your save so you have no option but to start again. Next time, SAVE before you pick up the final few chips so if it does glitch you can quickly reload :).

When playing games in general and Fallout in particular you have to keep several saves handy as game-breaking glitches can strike at anytime.

Also, see here: Sierra Madre Souvenir Aficionado - The Vault, the Fallout wiki - Fallout: New Vegas and more

OK... re-downloaded Dead Money... I had to unpatch the game to be able to play the DLC... got 500 chips & still no trophy. :mad: I have about 8 different save in dead money & have re-loded each of them at least twice. I have gotten 500 chips about 20 times now & still don't have the trophy... do i need to patch the game while playing Dead Money to get trophys???? Or what the hell's going on, am I just an un-lucky one(no pun intended)??? Someone please help...

Try this:

- Backup your saves.

- Uninstall and delete EVERYTHING.

- Re-install the Main game+the 1.07 patch.

- Reinstall only Dead Money.

- Start A New game and level to Lv 15 (which is the recommended starting Level) then go to the Abandoned BOS Bunker and re-start the DLC. Make a save before entering.

- Pickup 500 Chips and hopefully the trophy will pop.

You shouldn't be able to play any of the DLCs without the latest patch as doing so removes access to them :think:. You're not having this problem by any chance: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/fallout-new-vegas/109405-honest-hearts-not-working.html

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

I'll try uninstalling everything. How do you uninstall the DLC?When I uninstalled the game data, the DLC was still on there... When I tried entering the bunker with the 1.7 patch, it said "requires key", so I un-patched it & was able to enter the bunker. Could that be the problem, un-patching it right before I entered the Bunker? I don't have Honest Hearts or Old World Blues & I haven't tried Lonesome Road yet as I just bought the DLC a couple of weeks ago. If this doesn't work, oh well, I'll still play it, just kinda frustrating is all. Thanks again for the info!

EDIT: Nevermind... I found the New Vegas DLC game data. I am reinstalling the game with the patch now & will download only Dead Money when that is done & see if that works.

EDIT: EDIT: YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!! It worked!!!! Thank you Terminator!!!!! Your posts on here have helped me a ton on New Vegas!

Edited by darthvyper