Patch Question

greatplainsbear

My buddy gave me his copy recently. The box isn't the red "game of the year edition" (nor is there anything on the outside indicating it is), but the disc says "Game of the Year Edition".

When I load the game it says "version 1.3.0". I know there's a 1.04 patch, so I'm wondering if I do indeed have the right version. I also ask because I've heard you can't do the thug glitch in "Make Yourself At Home" in the Game of the Year Edition, but I was able to hit the thug repeatedly without being attack.

I'm sorry if I over explained, but I don't want to have to get another copy to get a platinum because I don't have the patch for some reason.

If you have the 1.3.0 version without downloading any patch and can access the DLC's (you can see this from the start menu, just check if you can play the Ryder White campaign, from the character selection screen i think), then without any doubt, you have the GOTY edition. For whatever reason, the box art was swapped or something.

Just so you know, you can still use the Oleander glitch to lvl up in GOTY. It's certainly not as quick as the thug one, but still saves some grinding.