Online of this game sucks

hisham

I can't play this game online,whenever someone joins me for co-op i play with them for like 10 mins and then boom ...i am disconnected and signed out from my psn ..everyday i do this and the same shit i am disconnected and signed out ...rather than this ..those randoms are idiots they join you and they don't know where to go or what to do they only take you to the arena and play those endless waves with their hacked weapons ..if you wanna do the quests for the trophies they don't help and they either kicks you out or leave !!!

I hated this game because of its online ...

I can't play this game online,whenever someone joins me for co-op i play with them for like 10 mins and then boom ...i am disconnected and signed out from my psn ..everyday i do this and the same shit i am disconnected and signed out ...rather than this ..those randoms are idiots they join you and they don't know where to go or what to do they only take you to the arena and play those endless waves with their hacked weapons ..if you wanna do the quests for the trophies they don't help and they either kicks you out or leave !!!

I hated this game because of its online ...

Yea the game has some serious lag/issue online... I ended to play alone cuz that lol... try to restart your modem and be wired... maybe :think: