Unlimited weapons

duni1990

Ok, not unlimited but with billions of ammo.

I was playing the game and other guy just join to my lobby, that's fine , he just dropped a gun in front of me. I decided to take it, and then... boom - this shotgun has around 2 billions of ammunition??? Now I don't know what to think about it, had to go to work and it's now bothering me as hell. How is that even possible? Is this a hacked weapon or what? I hope I won't get banned from this game or lose my 50 level character :(

Well you probably won't get banned. Maybe if you use it all the time with loads of strangers, but even then I don't think so. The developers have made a new game, and are already working on the 3rd. So don't worry about being banned. And corruptin may happen, but it's far from certain. I have a few friends with lots of hacked weapons, and they have made multiple playthroughs with no consequenses. So it's not that bad.

But to be safe, just throw it away.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks guys for quick answers, I'm not going to use it. Now I'm sure I played with some guys with hacked weapons, because they could one shot - kill. This is stupid.

You realise that if they were much higher level than you, they only have to disable the level syncing in order to do that?

• 4 weeks later...