100% still possible?

ArieloSolid

• 1 month later...

I would like to know if there is still a good activity online for this game.

I am tempted to buy this game, but I would not have too much difficulty with the online trophies... :rolleyes:

With the last game for ps3 and the release of ps4, there is still enough people?

Rally-HO:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Yes it is. Easier with a couple of co op buddies though.

This^

Trying to get the (P)/100% with randoms is a waste of time as all they want to do is mess around and troll. Get 3 friends together to help knock out the co-op trophies but I recommend doing those after you've get the Exploration and collectable trophies out the way so they don't glitch. Watch out for the servers though, because they can be incredibly unreliable at times.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

Trying to get the (P)/100% with randoms is a waste of time as all they want to do is mess around and troll. Get 3 friends together to help knock out the co-op trophies but I recommend doing those after you've get the Exploration and collectable trophies out the way so they don't glitch. Watch out for the servers though, because they can be incredibly unreliable at times.

Thanks for the heads up! Yeah probably going to play this solo (offline) first before joining my coop-buddies... This should be more fun (and a lot easier) than trying to tackle the Zombie EEs on BOps2 :)

• 3 years later...

hmm I´ve also heard that the game is region locked...is that true?

What does it mean exactly? I`m from Europe for example...now does it mean that i can play ONLY with people from Europe?

This game has a lot of issues, i kinda regret buying it....now i have to go through those 2 games and get the Platinum. :(

hmm I´ve also heard that the game is region locked...is that true?

What does it mean exactly? I`m from Europe for example...now does it mean that i can play ONLY with people from Europe?

This game has a lot of issues, i kinda regret buying it....now i have to go through those 2 games and get the Platinum. :(

I know the PS3 release had separate servers for the Japanese stack but other than that, I don't believe the servers have any region locking :think:.