Dead Island (JP) Trophy Boosting/Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread for Dead Island (JP) and Dead Island (JP) DLC

THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WITH THE JAPANESE VERSION OF DEAD ISLAND

This is the Japanese version. The game is in full english.

Trophies do stack with NA/EU versions.

DLC is only available from the Japanese PSN or Zombie of the Year Edition

NA/EU DLC will not work.

Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap for more information

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dead-island-jp/trophies/

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dead-island/124518-dead-island-trophy-guide-road-map.html

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID or game card ID

2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost

3. Your time zone and or times you're usually online

4. If you have a microphone

5. Any additional information that would help

To make things easier, please make sure to include that information and ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start. When sending a friend request to somebody please include something in the message such as Dead Island JP boosting/co-op PS3T.

The boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning for Dead Island (JP) in the boosting thread. Please do not create another Dead Island (JP) boosting thread.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

I am no longer boosting this game though because there aren't many people playing it I will help you with the mp and dlc trophies if requested. I do have the dlc and I am keeping the game as well as PS3. Just don't send me blank friend requests.

Blank friend requests will be ignored.

• 4 weeks later...
My game never arrived, waiting for 2nd copy to arrive should be another week

My friend has his copy so once my copy comes (fingers crossed) I will be ready to join whoever needs the 4 player trophy.

All good. Though the other two people, langedougie and xLukk already have the four player trophies as do I. I still will help regardless. It really only takes three of us to get all trophies. Some randoms do show up and help from time to time. I do have the bloodbath arena dlc for the game now. Bought it from the Japanese PSN. If you want want to level up faster I would recommend the arena dlc too. Hit me up later and let me know what happened.

• 3 weeks later...
All good. Though the other two people, langedougie and xLukk already have the four player trophies as do I. I still will help regardless. It really only takes three of us to get all trophies. Some randoms do show up and help from time to time. I do have the bloodbath arena dlc for the game now. Bought it from the Japanese PSN. If you want want to level up faster I would recommend the arena dlc too. Hit me up later and let me know what happened.

Game arrived so my buddy & i are ready

I will add you on the PSN so we can set up time

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I'm looking for help with multiplayer trophies

I'm done with the mp trophies though you can add me and I will help you or anybody else. You may have to send me a message if my friends list is full. If you send me a friend request mention dead island jp and ps3t website. I also have the dlc arena so I can help with those mp trophies too.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anybody out there that can help me try and get the online trophies along with those pesky DLC trophies? The game is dead wish they would of merged the servers i cannot find anybody!

I'm free the 5th-10th next month. Probably from 10am-10pm central time. Anybody is welcome to join. If you can't make it during that time we can plan another time. Just a reminder. Also this is for Dead Island Riptide JP (Japanese version) for those who may be confused.

• 4 weeks later...

Need all the multi-player trophies for this and Riptide.

Have 2 PS3's and the following versions:

Dead Island

Dead Island Zombie of the Year edition(GOTY in the west)

Dead Island Riptide

Dead Island Double Pack

All Cero Z NTSC-J versions.

If anyone wants to help me out:

MonkeyJuggleDX

GMT +0 UK

Usually on evenings after 6PM or weekends

I know some people have asked me since I did mention before I have the game. I actually have two copies of Dead Island Japan but never opened them yet. I still want to play the game but never really found enough to do the 4 player trophies...

L

If you have 2 PS3's, I can get you all the multiplayer trophies in one sitting.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...