online connection problem

galaxikiller

i'm new at this game and want to do a co-op whit a buddy are settings are on playstation network whit 3 slots everytime we connect it works for about 5 seconds than the message comes on the screen that the other one is not avalible for online play . how do we fix it or is there an other way to play co-op online?:think:

its nothing about trhe others connection...all you can do is make sure you dont use privateslots and try a few times to reboot your ps3...its the game ityself that is bad ..its all about luck just keep trying to enter the game you wish via game lobby...an invite also never work...and try to stay on a safe spot if you do...not in the middle of a fight...the good rhing is that you only need 6 trophys on line and you can earn im in a few houres if your a little bit patience...good luck

I freeze online all the time and have to restart my console as well...incannhear people talking but I can't play the game or even get into the xmb.

I can't get the online trophies because of this...it freezes up before 15mins even goes by. I even tried using. A wired connection... No clue why this is still happening.

Welcome to Dead Island, the biggest bodge job of 2011.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can really do except hope that it decides to work for you. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I've come to the conclusion that Dead Island doesn't have any servers. The online is powered by a wishing well.

I'm fine about getting in games, but if someone else tries to join a co-op game i'm in, I freeze and have to restart my console. Any ideas?

If you mean Dead Island then set it to private or... trade it in lol

Welcome to Dead Island, the biggest bodge job of 2011.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can really do except hope that it decides to work for you. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I've come to the conclusion that Dead Island doesn't have any servers. The online is powered by a wishing well.

^ This is pretty much what I was going to say. Onlines a joke. Still. :|

Edited by Pabs_85