Where can I sell my unwanted stuff?

DarqueDragon

I was just wondering. I am accumulating a lot of miscellaneous stuff, which I know is used for repairing and upgrading weapons, but should I bother keeping stuff early on in the game, when I could actually use the money? Is everything in the Miscellaneous items even needed, or is some of it just useless junk?

I just don't want to sell things and find out later I needed them and suddenly can't find anymore, you know?

Also, one of the items I have, an "LP4000 Battery" is worth $300. Is this a useful item I should hold on to, or is it just crap I should unload as soon as I can?

By the way, I tried to change the title of this thread (since I can't delete it and no longer needed the answer to the original question, but it didn't seem to want to change.

Edited by DarqueDragon
Change question

If you aren't sure what you should or shouldn't sell, check the main game FAQ and the modding FAQ to see if it comes in handy later on. The LP4000 is only used for the Old Smoky mod, so you won't need to keep many. On the other hand, by the time you reach the jungle and can start raiding safes for $5000 at a time, $300 will be chump change.

On the other hand, by the time you reach the jungle and can start raiding safes for $5000 at a time, $300 will be chump change.

That is then, though. Right now, $300 is a lot of money for me. I am only at the beginning of Chapter 3, and still in the resort/lighthouse area.

Also, I tried those faqs, but I am just trying to figure out what I can and can't sell, as far as the miscellaneous items goes. I have so many that I could probably get $1000 dollars or more (not including those batteries, which I now have 7 of.),

I don't want to know the specifics of what they are used for, just if there are any items that are useless. If I sell them now, I am sure I can find more later, but I want to be sure something doesn't become rare later in the game or something.

That is then, though. Right now, $300 is a lot of money for me. I am only at the beginning of Chapter 3, and still in the resort/lighthouse area.

Also, I tried those faqs, but I am just trying to figure out what I can and can't sell, as far as the miscellaneous items goes. I have so many that I could probably get $1000 dollars or more (not including those batteries, which I now have 7 of.),

I don't want to know the specifics of what they are used for, just if there are any items that are useless. If I sell them now, I am sure I can find more later, but I want to be sure something doesn't become rare later in the game or something.

Just keep everything, trust me, money aint a problem later on.

• 2 weeks later...
If you aren't sure what you should or shouldn't sell, check the main game FAQ and the modding FAQ to see if it comes in handy later on. The LP4000 is only used for the Old Smoky mod, so you won't need to keep many. On the other hand, by the time you reach the jungle and can start raiding safes for $5000 at a time, $300 will be chump change.

This is interesting. I had found a couple of these skulls, but had no idea what they were for. I didn't even notice they didn't show up in your inventory, which sucks, cuz I have no idea which ones I already have.

I'm gonna have to search youtube for some better videos, though. I watched these ones, but he doesn't show on the map where some of the locations are, so I have no idea where he went. For example, for the blue one, he super speeds over to a bunker, but I have no idea where it is on the map, because he never shows the map screen when he gets there, to show us where it is. Is there something that shows these locations on the actual map?

Edit: Found a better channel. This guy has a lot of Dead Island videos, and others too (like Skyrim). His skull videos actually show the locations on the map, making them easier to get to.

Edited by DarqueDragon
Found a better channel of videos