XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Dead Island

Old 12-21-2011, 01:23 AM   #1 (permalink)

Angry

Havent gone to the prison yet and I downloaded the latest patch before playing the game. I got the 2 hidden villages in the jungle and the boat south west in Moresby. No clue where the hell it is!!

Nevermind.. I downloaded the Bloodbath DLC and when I fired the game back up I checked my trophy progress in extras and it gave me 1 more location giving me 57/72.

Sooooo the DLC apparently 'counts' towards Locations. Dunno if this was mentioned before but w/e. PRISON TIME!

Last edited by Rawra; 12-21-2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Merged double post.
RipvanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

So wait...if I dont have the dlc, I can't get the platinum?

Mistabiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:26 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistabiggs View Post
So wait...if I dont have the dlc, I can't get the platinum?

You can still get all the locations without the dlc, i think it was suppose to be a location, but then they had a patch because people were getting stuck at 56. You have to just make sure you look everywhere in the three locations, the north village in the jungle, the beach in the corner of moresby and any other spots where quests do not take you, if you have 57 you have found all the possible locations required before heading to the prison. I think the dlc arena is an extra location that could help those stuck at 56, but again you should be able to get them all even without the dlc.
SNAKE_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

Im stuck at 56 regardless. I've gotten that Overhead Pass village, that small boat at the south west of moresby. I don't know what else I'm missing. All other areas on my map are colored in =/

Mistabiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase The Silver Lining   Bronze Submission   2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistabiggs View Post
Im stuck at 56 regardless. I've gotten that Overhead Pass village, that small boat at the south west of moresby. I don't know what else I'm missing. All other areas on my map are colored in =/
You don't need the dlc.

Probably one of the houses you can enter in that crap Moresby Town - done all the side missions you can do there?

"Let my earth shattering super ninjutsu burn into your retinas!!" - Naruto Shippuden

(Didn't think I'd have to put this but...) NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS (Sighhh...)
Pabs_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

WTH, im stuck at 71/72 but when i enteres the DLC area it didnt count :/ guess it must be that place in the city as i dont remember going there...
BlakeyBlake999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

I am at 56/72 before going to the prision. Any ideas which ones are easy to miss. I have the one by the boat in the SW corner of moresby. Ive been all over the place looking for one stupid location.

ALL BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE DELETED
DarkWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Corrugo Send a message via Yahoo to Corrugo

Check the Jungle, just fill out the map all you can, it's the easiest place (in my opinion) to miss one since it's so huge and all the mountains
Old 01-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

same for me i was 55/72 before the prison but found 2 more locations overpass camp in the northwest corner and some jungle village so it is possible to get 57/72 before the prison chapter.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Corrugo Send a message via Yahoo to Corrugo

Suppose I should've said it earlier but I have 57/72 currently (my last two were from the Jungle) I just did all the side quests and tried to fill out the map, like I suggested