Missing 1 Location

RipvanX

Havent gone to the prison yet and I downloaded the latest patch before playing the game. I got the 2 hidden villages in the jungle and the boat south west in Moresby. No clue where the hell it is!!

Nevermind.. I downloaded the Bloodbath DLC and when I fired the game back up I checked my trophy progress in extras and it gave me 1 more location giving me 57/72.

Sooooo the DLC apparently 'counts' towards Locations. Dunno if this was mentioned before but w/e. PRISON TIME!

Edited by Rawra
Merged double post.

• 3 weeks later...
So wait...if I dont have the dlc, I can't get the platinum?

You can still get all the locations without the dlc, i think it was suppose to be a location, but then they had a patch because people were getting stuck at 56. You have to just make sure you look everywhere in the three locations, the north village in the jungle, the beach in the corner of moresby and any other spots where quests do not take you, if you have 57 you have found all the possible locations required before heading to the prison. I think the dlc arena is an extra location that could help those stuck at 56, but again you should be able to get them all even without the dlc.

Im stuck at 56 regardless. I've gotten that Overhead Pass village, that small boat at the south west of moresby. I don't know what else I'm missing. All other areas on my map are colored in =/

You don't need the dlc.

Probably one of the houses you can enter in that crap Moresby Town - done all the side missions you can do there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I suggests, while playing with another player if u see a "another player waiting for u, hit that button and spawn near to him" warning or something like that DONT use it. Because u missing locations between you and another player.

I missed my last location because of this and spent 2-3 hours to find it. My last location was "hotels garage".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In case nobody have done this, I tell it's possible: My friend is on the part when he's about to go to prison, and he invited me. (I was done with the story and in act 1)

I joined the game! That means I can search the missing location when I join someone whos on act 3 or 4.. To prove that I got Light my fire at moresby after my friend had left already, it took 20 min but the trophy eventually popped after getting the task done. :)

I also looted orange big baseball bat but I had Rootin' already.

To download the patch for any game on the PS3, just load up the relevant game whilst connected to the internet (not PSN) and press :cross: when asked :). The 1.04 patch is the latest one but it will show as 1.03 in-game.

I know, I have it. But I want to redownload it. So I must delete it, but I don't want to accidently delete other important files.