The gas station in Moresby counts twice

KratosTheAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:34 PM   #22
MrCostari
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to MrCostari

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Not for me, I'm stuck on 71 locations and I can't my 72th.
Can somebody tell me if it is safe to redownload the 1.3 patch and how do I do that?
MrCostari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #23
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

To download the patch for any game on the PS3, just load up the relevant game whilst connected to the internet (not PSN) and press when asked . The 1.04 patch is the latest one but it will show as 1.03 in-game.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:09 AM   #24
MrCostari
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
To download the patch for any game on the PS3, just load up the relevant game whilst connected to the internet (not PSN) and press when asked . The 1.04 patch is the latest one but it will show as 1.03 in-game.
I know, I have it. But I want to redownload it. So I must delete it, but I don't want to accidently delete other important files.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #25
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand

Deleting and re-installing the patch will have no affect on Dead Island or anything else .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 03-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #26
MrCostari
Banned

Quote:
Deleting and re-installing the patch will have no affect on Dead Island or anything else .
Oh ok, but when I look at my saved data, I see 1 DI file and that is 825 mb big.
But I also have Bloodbath Arena, but there is only 1 file? How is that possible?
I don't want to delete the DLC, maybe I delete my 38th ranking or trophies
Old 03-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #27
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Yes, there is only one file so you will have to redownload and install both before you can load your save else you will corrupt it. I'd redownload and install the DLC first, then the patch.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 03-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #28
MrCostari
Banned

Quote:
Yes, there is only one file so you will have to redownload and install both before you can load your save else you will corrupt it. I'd redownload and install the DLC first, then the patch.
Ah great, nothing bad can happen to my character or progress, right?
I will try it when I get back from school
Old 03-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #29
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Providing you don't try and load any of your saves without first re-installing the DLC and the patch, they will be fine .

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 03-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #30
MrCostari
Banned

Quote:
Providing you don't try and load any of your saves without first re-installing the DLC and the patch, they will be fine .
Ok thanks a lot for your help
Hopefully I can finally get the trophie