Boosting XP

Sopadotio

I just found a way to get about 30000 xp and higher in less than 5 minutes. I dont know if anyone already had this idea but you should do the following steps:

1-In the main menu, go for play and put new game.

2-Choose the character that you want to get to lvl 50 ou higher (ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE CLEARED THE GAME WITH THIS CHARACTER)

3-Choose to play from the chapter 18

4-Select the character development with the higher lvl

5-Now you just kill all the guys that you see to get FURY(make sure your FURY is well upgraded)

6-Then, you should kill White while in FURY to get x4

7-You got a lot of xp ! :D

8-Now you skip the credits and you are in the main menu again

9-Now you do it again and again and again and again and again... Until you get the wanted lvl

This sounds a little complicated. But, when you start doing it you will see that is actually very simple. This method is faster than boosting xp with oleanders and you do not need to delete the patch. Hope it ll be usefull for u, it was for me :)

NOTE: if you want to get the trophy to reach lvl 50, you stop doing this method when you are lvl 49 and almost 50. Then, you get this save and start a new campaign and play until you get the lvl 50. If you try to get trophy with the method it doesnt come I dont know why.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/61/Sopadotio.png

Edited by Sopadotio

Cool method :) I'll have to give it a try, although the thug method seems to be another pretty quick way...athough a little tedious. I'm level 44 legit, I tried the thug method and got bored after getting level 45 lol, I'm just going to play the game and have fun for a while and hopefully 50 comes naturally...although to be honest the XP spike is ridiculous...I need to complete like 20 main quests now to even get close to going up a level...it's too much.

Level 50-60 in the DLC must be ridiculous.

Thanks, I agree with you about the other methods are boring. I was taking the trophy to heal your life with medkits 100 times in the chapter 18 and I always killed White while in fury to be faster to get more medkits and than I noticed that I was taking a lot of xp doing that . Its very simple to do it.

I dont have the dlc , so Im not sure about the xp needed of lvls 50-60 :S But if you do this method I think that you can get lvl 60 pretty fast.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/61/Sopadotio.png

Edited by Sopadotio

I am wondering the same thing. Here's the situation...I deleted the game data (patch) to grind out xp with the thug glitch. I'm level 47 at the moment. I'm going to reinstall patch after I reach 50. Then ill only need medkit, kill 250 with guns, and beat act one with 3 more characters. My question is does anyone know, basically a confirmation, that it will definitely reset my stats or is it safe? Or should i just finish up the trophies without the patch?

I am wondering the same thing. Here's the situation...I deleted the game data (patch) to grind out xp with the thug glitch. I'm level 47 at the moment. I'm going to reinstall patch after I reach 50. Then ill only need medkit, kill 250 with guns, and beat act one with 3 more characters. My question is does anyone know, basically a confirmation, that it will definitely reset my stats or is it safe? Or should i just finish up the trophies without the patch?

I was getting fed up grinding, so went ahead and deleted the patch, used the thug glitch successfully, then re-installed the patch. Everything has worked out ok so far, ive got 1 more trophy to go for the platinum!

So to answer your question, yes its safe, check my trophy card and you will see (timestamps).

I was getting fed up grinding, so went ahead and deleted the patch, used the thug glitch successfully, then re-installed the patch. Everything has worked out ok so far, ive got 1 more trophy to go for the platinum!

So to answer your question, yes its safe, check my trophy card and you will see (timestamps).

What story mission do i need to be at to get that side mission with the thug?

• 3 years later...

There is actually a quicker way to grind this trophy. You need many grenades or deo-bombs, or money to buy the ingredients for deo-bomb (2x scrap metal & 1x bleach).

At the beginning of chapter 5 where you walk the stairs up to go to the church, there are some zombies and a Ram. Just kill them with the grenade, should take 3-4 grenades to kill them all. Load checkpoint and repeat. You'll get more xp when you kill them with explosives then with weapons. The higher your level is the more xp you'll get. At level 40 I got ~15K xp, level 50 I got 22K xp, and it takes less than a minute to kill them. With this method you're doing 2 challenges "Somebody set up us the bomb" and "Anger management". What you also can do is looting the Ram, you'll get a lot of money for scraps and bleach.

If you don't have enough grenades or money, you can load chapter 18, pick the 6 grenades and load checkpoint, keep repeating until you have enough.