There and back again HELP!

Totoyeahwhat

My next quest will take me to the prison, and I know I will need 57 locations before doing so. I only got 56! I read on X360A that you needed 18 at the end of act 1. 45 at the end of act 2. And of cause 57 at the end of act 3. I got all 18 in act 1, so no problem there. It's act 2 I think is the problem. I ended act 2 with only 42 locations. I later found a fenced in warehouse, thus giving me 43. Then a quest asked me to get some fuel to marlows boat. I then got to the gas station giving me 44 locations in act 2. But I have no clue where the last one is! I also got the 2 'hidden' villages in the jungle! What do I need!!!! Help!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The patch did that. For some reason when they programmed it, the gas station was counted twice. So originally when you go there, it only counted once. Now it counts twice.

what gas station??? i had to reset a corrupted save and im about to head to jungle, im getting 100% side quests this time but last time i blew through jungle but about to go to the prision at 55 spots found before corrupted save, i think i needed the russian bunker and i have no idea for the other area

what gas station??? i had to reset a corrupted save and im about to head to jungle, im getting 100% side quests this time but last time i blew through jungle but about to go to the prision at 55 spots found before corrupted save, i think i needed the russian bunker and i have no idea for the other area

The gas station in the center of Moresby.

Does the gunshop in Morsby count toward the Trophy ?

No it doesn't.

If you pick up and complete every single sidequest, you should have 56/72 locations before going to the prison. The only location that a sidequest won't take you to is the boat in the south west corner of Moresby, which for most will be their 57th location.

Edited by Dark_Phantom_89

No it doesn't.

If you pick up and complete every single sidequest, you should have 56/72 locations before going to the prison. The only location that a sidequest won't take you to is the boat in the south west corner of Moresby, which for most will be their 57th location.

YOU SIR, have won me my trophy. I honestly thought it was hopeless and in my mind (before I started the game) I was like "pft, I spent the most time exploring Morsby." Lo and behold, I looked at my map in-game, and yeah.. it was fogged.

So yeah, just to reiterate his post, #57 is more than likely the boat. About 180~ meters west of the Abandoned house you clear the thug out of.

Wait what? To get a location u could just save and quit the game to xmb??????!!!!!!

plz explain cuz i only got 70/72 and ive been searching for 3 weeks now

That only happens if you discover the gas station in Moresby. It was wrongly included twice in the game code, so when you find it, the patch will now count it as 2 locations instead of one. When it's been discovered, quit the game to XMB, and your counter will have increased by one more.

YOU SIR, have won me my trophy. I honestly thought it was hopeless and in my mind (before I started the game) I was like "pft, I spent the most time exploring Morsby." Lo and behold, I looked at my map in-game, and yeah.. it was fogged.

So yeah, just to reiterate his post, #57 is more than likely the boat. About 180~ meters west of the Abandoned house you clear the thug out of.

Glad it all worked out for you mate, it's certainly an annoying trophy at times!