Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 04:17 PM   #241
TheManUtdFan
Guide Team

Send a message via Skype™ to TheManUtdFan

Awards Showcase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   Silver Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Guide Team   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Quick question, do locations reset through playthroughs, i'm looking for the last few locations before going to the prison but i'm eager to advance, I'm going to do a couple of playthroughs anyway. I didn't note down my found locations aswell.

PSNP|Thanks Buttercup and Noid|PST Newsletter|PSNTL

Last edited by TheManUtdFan; 12-31-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:14 AM   #242
CatNZ

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManUtdFan View Post
Quick question, do locations reset through playthroughs, i'm looking for the last few locations before going to the prison but i'm eager to advance, I'm going to do a couple of playthroughs anyway. I didn't note down my found locations aswell.
nope, location count for There and Back Again isn't stackable, so you can't re-visit locations you've been and have it count multiple times.

since you're keen to advance, I'd suggest go ahead and finish the story first, and do try collect all locations within the prison, unless you want to play through that again.

once you've completed the story, use Chapter Select feature and go back to chapter15, which puts you in the laboratory just before heading off to the prison. this gives you access everywhere outside of the prison.

I didn't note down my visited locations either, which in hindsight was silly of me to do but I found this awesome helpful list of locations, which shows which locations are unmissable, and which locations I have visited or missed due to sidequests.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #243
TheManUtdFan
Guide Team

Send a message via Skype™ to TheManUtdFan

Awards Showcase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   Silver Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Guide Team   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNZ View Post
nope, location count for There and Back Again isn't stackable, so you can't re-visit locations you've been and have it count multiple times.

since you're keen to advance, I'd suggest go ahead and finish the story first, and do try collect all locations within the prison, unless you want to play through that again.

once you've completed the story, use Chapter Select feature and go back to chapter15, which puts you in the laboratory just before heading off to the prison. this gives you access everywhere outside of the prison.

I didn't note down my visited locations either, which in hindsight was silly of me to do but I found this awesome helpful list of locations, which shows which locations are unmissable, and which locations I have visited or missed due to sidequests.
Sorry I didn't mean stackable, I asked if it resets because if it does I can go through the game again and keep a checklist instead of being stuck later with a unknown missing location

PSNP|Thanks Buttercup and Noid|PST Newsletter|PSNTL
Old 01-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #244
ClungePumper

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   I Am a Platinum God!!   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Silver   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Great guide, thanks!

Also, i missed locations but replayed the chapters to get them..so it can be done, hope it helps
Old 01-08-2012, 11:00 PM   #245
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManUtdFan View Post
Sorry I didn't mean stackable, I asked if it resets because if it does I can go through the game again and keep a checklist instead of being stuck later with a unknown missing location
I'd like to know this as well .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 01-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #246
hahaghost

Thx for the guide!
It's great
just got a quick question for reaching level 50
I wonder if the XP required for getting to lvl 50 is reduced after patch 1.3?
I just started new game +, and I am now at level 44 with about 1.5 million XP
Does patch 1.3 still requires 3 million XP?
Old 01-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #247
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Lightbulb

Nope, you still need 3 million XP.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 01-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #248
Maggot9

Can you do the Thug glitch if you delete the patch and start the game?
Old 01-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #249
Eternalchaos72
Banned

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

This game is disappointing. i was spending at least an hour trying to do a side quest. i needed to find alcohol for this guy who is hungover. but i could only find about 5 pfftt..
Old 01-12-2012, 11:44 AM   #250
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternalchaos72 View Post
This game is disappointing. i was spending at least an hour trying to do a side quest. i needed to find alcohol for this guy who is hungover. but i could only find about 5 pfftt..
Don't bother with that quest, it's absolutely useless. You don't even get a weapon or mod at the end of it, just some measly XP. By the time you've found enough alcohol for him, you would have levelled up to the point where the quest completion XP will be about the same for killing just a couple of enemies.

Closed Thread