Between the lost stats and saved glitch...

Reek813

im getting really frustrated and starting to dislike a game i was very excited to get. im now afraid that every time i turn the game on im gonna be set back hours of hardwork. i dont know what to think right now

If you play the game on co-op LAN im am 100% sure you will not lose anything, but if you are looking to play co-op then there isnt a solution for that than hoping for that red biohazard symbol to pop up.

If you play the game on co-op LAN im am 100% sure you will not lose anything, but if you are looking to play co-op then there isnt a solution for that than hoping for that red biohazard symbol to pop up.

Exactly this. LAN is fine all the time. Online is hit and miss, just got to make sure that icon is there, if not, quit to XMB and relaunch the game.

im getting really frustrated and starting to dislike a game i was very excited to get. im now afraid that every time i turn the game on im gonna be set back hours of hardwork. i dont know what to think right now

You are not the only one friend, I to enjoy the game but it ruins everything I do. Four times in total the game removed levels from my progress, losing my inventory (twice an orange weapon!), collectibles, exploration stats, challenges and trophy progression. I played more then 8 ours yesterday and lost it all, today I lost 3 hours because the fu**ing game didn't save my progress.

I tell you, Fallout New Vegas with all it glitches and bugs is a million times better than this.