the 5 exotic weapons

Linxleader

... all have sucked btw.

Not true, Most are not very good but a few are beast, for instance the Universal Axe has 1000 + damage, The Splitting Axe is also very good, Ive found over 10 exotics and the funest was the spiked brass nuckles, 50 xp for every punch you throw

did i say every orange weapon sucks? no, i didnt. i said all that i have found sucked.

So what counts as "exceptional"? I have five "orange" weapons and the counter still says 1 of 5. (Three of them I have found since the patch, so I doubt it has to do with the trophy reset it does.)

Or do I literally have to "loot" them, i.e. they must be random junk form chest. I think I got most of mine as a reward or built them myself.

Edited by SoPoF

So what counts as "exceptional"? I have five "orange" weapons and the counter still says 1 of 5. (Three of them I have found since the patch, so I doubt it has to do with the trophy reset it does.)

Or do I literally have to "loot" them, i.e. they must be random junk form chest. I think I got most of mine as a reward or built them myself.

I believe they do have to be looted, not created or given. I believe that makes the only way to get them is either off a dead enemy, out of a weapon box, or random, like the one in the ambulance.

i have this trophy , i got it be4 the patch tho, to verify this, the weopns dont have to be orange at all, ive found green ones as well as blue ones, the thing im thinking is that have to be atleast your skill level or higher, and they can only be found in locked chests, my 5 were as follows:

Disabling machete

exotic mace

strong baseball bat

home made cleaver

diabolical sythe

all were completely random and the same player has to lock pick or open the chest and pick them up for them to count on the counter, hope this helps

i have this trophy , i got it be4 the patch tho, to verify this, the weopns dont have to be orange at all, ive found green ones as well as blue ones, the thing im thinking is that have to be atleast your skill level or higher, and they can only be found in locked chests

hum.. ok I've opened almost every locked chest.. that I've found while simply playing the game, I've found only 1 in a random chest.. and btw, it seems like I cannot take a weapon when it's at a bigger level than mine.. I'm level 37 and I've found a weapond lvl 39.. it didnt let me take it, so I left it there, and no my inventory wasnt full. This trophy deserve a guide..

i think it's a good idea to upgrade you're stats to finding better loot and level 3 lockpick if you have't got the trophy yet.

If it wasn't for this trophy I would consider those skills useless. The loot I got from locked boxes was the same as any other metal box and I never noticed any difference between the rare items I got before or after taking the looting abilities.

I would recommend them for getting the trophy since every little bit can help but I doubt I will invest in these skills again.