might sell this back

Hiruko_Spew

The Game is very good, just a few bugs that need to be fixed which is completly normal especially for a game that has as much going on as this. I have had very few problems. Just the patch kinda reset stats which sucked very much.

Just a few bugs??

Give me a fukin break, this game is over the top broken!

There is no excuse for selling such a unfinished beta!

Just a few bugs??

Give me a fukin break, this game is over the top broken!

There is no excuse for selling such a unfinished beta!

Over the top broken?

No, it's glitchy for sure but Over the Top Broken?

LOL you don't know what is Over the top broken. Dead Island is very much playable despite it's glitches.

THIS is over the top broken.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1zWEhgrLs]Gamespot's Alex Navarro reviews Big Rigs. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4QBeADNM34]Action 52 - Angry Video Game Nerd - Cinemassacre.com - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Hoodieninja86

A 40 hour+ game without beeing able to save your progress is BROKEN!

Coop freezes all the time, let alone the hundreds of other bugs!

I really wanted to enjoy this game but with such major issues Dead Island only pisses me off! :mad:

uhh the game DOES save. did you play 40+ hours game without realizing your game didn't save?

Coop doesn't freeze all the time, I played with 2 people for 4-6 hours in one go without it freezing, however a weird quest glitch did happen and we were still able to beat the entire game.

Edited by Hoodieninja86

A 40 hour+ game without beeing able to save your progress is BROKEN!

Coop freezes all the time, let alone the hundreds of other bugs!

I really wanted to enjoy this game but with such major issues Dead Island only pisses me off! :mad:

For myself I have been playing for quite a while now. I think I about at 30 hours or so. I only had one issue when I lost about 2 hours. Not a big deal. I made it up and got more out of it. Win win for me.

When I played co op. I only played with one other guy. But we had no issues. Well kinda. I internet has been going in and out. So I got disconnected. Other then that it is great. Shame about the patch though. But when you get knocked down off that horse you get right up again. As much as it might suck.

In total i lost over 20 hours of progress since im playing this garbage!

Just got thrown back to level 13 in chapter 3 before!

I gave up playing coop after a few attempts because the game always froze after a while!

Once my level got reset back to 1 and i lost all my inventory after a coop freeze!

Im only having trouble with this fukin game and wish i never bought it! :mad:

I gave up playing coop after a few attempts because the game always froze after a while!

Once my level got reset back to 1 and i lost all my inventory after a coop freeze!

was it after patch? Did you play non-stop for 20 hours?

Gamestop giving $20 for the game does not surprise me. It's Gamestop afterall. They'll buy it from you for $20 and sell it for $55.

This game is very glitchy, but other than the save and trophy glitch, it is not unusual for such open games to be riddled with glitches. The problem with glitches is they are hard to reproduce (well most). Fallout 3 (on ps3) was incredibly glithcy. The game glitches were so bad, that the game glitches and prevented you from taking the G.O.A.T. exam. How does that pass QC when that happens at the very beginning of the game?

I understand the frustration of losing progress and trophies (had to re-earn the hammer trophy, ugh), if anything it just makes be vigilant when I am playing (making sure the biohazard symbol flashes in the upper right corner when it saves).

If you really want to sell the game back because you aren't having fun playing it, then you should. Check Best Buy, as they are now buying back games. They often give better deals than Gamestop.

There are the same major issues before and after the patch!

Patch fixed nothing besides reseting all my stats and trophy progress!

I didnt play 20 hours nonstop, every day about 8-10 hours since i got the game

But you said the game brought you back to level 13? or do you mean Chapter 13?

Edited by Hoodieninja86

In this case the hate is absolutely understandable.

I 'only' lost 6 hours of progress and was already annoyed like hell. I now got back into the game and am glad I didn't trade it in.