Catch! (Kill an Infected with a grenade blast) trophy

UndergroundHipHopHead

Does anybody know how to get this? I know it's the fast zombies that are the only "infected" ones (yeah right). I threw a grenade (a deo-bomb) at one of them and it killed him. I guess it was too close. Has anybody got this yet and how? I also tried the knife bomb and that didn't work.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

I actually got this one by accident. I was doing the quest looking for the flares and I saw a thug with a bunch of lesser zombies. Having created the explosive meat item, I decided to toss into the group. It attracted not only those zombies but all zombies in the area. Needless to say none of the zombies survive and went splat. Leaving something like one other in some random corner. If you have that weapon it might be useful as it can attract them.

well it isnt that difficult and there are many ways to do it, what i did was throw a flying kick to an infected while carrying a grenade, they will always fall and take sometime to stand up, just throw the grenade as soon as he hits the floor and "bling" the trophy is yours

Just tried twice doing this... it blew infected up after drop kicking him with deo bomb and no trophy poped up.. ive had no probs with trophies thus far... soo.. umm? 2nd time i killed myself trying to do it too.

Just tried twice doing this... it blew infected up after drop kicking him with deo bomb and no trophy poped up.. ive had no probs with trophies thus far... soo.. umm? 2nd time i killed myself trying to do it too.

Must be a grenade not a bomb

Got it early this morn before i had to pass out for sleep! I finnaly found grenade in Act 2, in the umm City hall i think, where you come back from super market and it was on SWAT guy. I saved it for when i was in streets again and had made some Meat bait and threw it and then threw grenade and it poped trophy. Havent seen another yet but still in act 2.

• 3 months later...