Rate the trophy difficulty...  

412 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.35

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave it a solid 7. I've made quite a bit of progress in the game, and there's only a handful of trophies that might prove to be a challenge (like 10 heads are better then 1, One is all I need, Can't touch this, etc.) . The rest of them (like the Co-Op trophies, get X kills doing this, etc.) are just time consuming. It should be a pretty straightforward platinum.

Gave it a 4, time consuming trophies doesn't apply as hard trophies, co-op is just fine no lag or any bugs, so for these co-op trophies it will be easy (long but easy) hidden trophies are story related so no big deal here. For the part of finding every mods and collectables it may be a little bit of a grind but with a good guide it will be a walk in the park (crowded with zombies lol)

no one will have the plat till 28 days after the release date (unless they got it early)

also, you dont have to collect every collectible. just 120 of them.

well you can mess with the clock in the xmb in order to get the 28 day trophy i think, cause the site already has the image for it, anyways i rate the platinum about 7/10, i beat the game in about 15 hours, the rest is just collecting and leveling up, but the trophy 10 heads are better than one proves to be quite annoying, i still can't get

I'm gona say it's around a 6. The game isn't hard, and most of the trophies just require grinding kills. The only ones I'm probably going to have issues with are the co-op ones and the killstreaks. My friends and I can never play since our school schedules are all over the place and I'd rather not play with people I don't know, but I might just have to suck it up.

Edited by mastorexploder

well you can mess with the clock in the xmb in order to get the 28 day trophy i think, cause the site already has the image for it, anyways i rate the platinum about 7/10, i beat the game in about 15 hours, the rest is just collecting and leveling up, but the trophy 10 heads are better than one proves to be quite annoying, i still can't get

the 10 head shots is really easy. go to moresby with a good amount of ammo, get some zombies to follow you, jump on a car, pop their heads, repeat till 10. simple.

i honestly cant be bothered to do one. this game is going to take a long time to plat though. i beat the game once with xian and did almost all the quests and was only level 34. that was 20 hours in already.

Are Acts III and IV really that short then? I'm still on Act II and just hit level 26 and I'd think I should be able to get to 50 by the time I beat it.

Are Acts III and IV really that short then? I'm still on Act II and just hit level 26 and I'd think I should be able to get to 50 by the time I beat it.

you wont even be close to 50 bud.

im gonna go ahead and guess that level 50 is somewhere around 1,000,000xp but thats a very rough guess. to get to level 36 takes 683,673 total XP and im at 622,607 now and it goes up each time.

im probably not going to bother platting this one. especially with the lootin rootin one which is completely random. plus i have no idea where the last 3 spots i have to go to for exploring the whole island trophy.

edit: im gonna increase my original 1,000,000 xp for 50 to 1.5 million xp for level 50

Edited by 8BitArtist

you can get 'Rootin, tootin & lootin" easily if you upgrade that one perk for finding better items. also the bunglows on the water have lots of chests behind them. make sure to take the items as it will also count for another trophy i think. i have 3 out of 5 and i should have found another item by tonight. for level 50, just make a bunch of deo-bombs and moltov cocktails and kill thugs, rams and the fast "infected" zombies.

I am really close to the plat, so I think it's the appropriate time to rate this game. The trophies that I thought were going to give me problems like the 15 hammer kills, 5 infected kills, 10 zombies on fire, 10 headshots in a row ended up being a lot easier than I expected.

So now that those are out of the way, all I have left are grinding trophies, getting to level 50 and finding a couple of more rare weapons. I think this is a 4 in terms of difficulty. It is very time consuming. I'm 50% finished my second playthrough and I still haven't even reach level 40 yet.

the 10 head shots is really easy. go to moresby with a good amount of ammo, get some zombies to follow you, jump on a car, pop their heads, repeat till 10. simple.

Yup, that's what I did. Works well with the Light My Fire trophy too. Kick them around a little bit to get their health down and line up your gun with their head for the headshot kill. If you join a low level game though, you can just pop them in the head and get them in 1 shot. Don't use a modded gun either because there were times where I would shock the zombies and they would die from that instead of the headshot and the counter was reset.

You can do it with any gun, but I find the shotgun works best since you don't have to be perfectly accurate.

Edited by spham23

I am really close to the plat, so I think it's the appropriate time to rate this game. The trophies that I thought were going to give me problems like the 15 hammer kills, 5 infected kills, 10 zombies on fire, 10 headshots in a row ended up being a lot easier than I expected.

So now that those are out of the way, all I have left are grinding trophies, getting to level 50 and finding a couple of more rare weapons. I think this is a 4 in terms of difficulty. It is very time consuming. I'm 50% finished my second playthrough and I still haven't even reach level 40 yet.

How and where did you light 10 zombies on fire. I can never seem to get 10 always 8 or 9.

How and where did you light 10 zombies on fire. I can never seem to get 10 always 8 or 9.

Like 8BitArtist said, just round up a group of zombies of 10 or more and then jump on top of a truck. Wait for them to get in a nice group and then throw a molotov at the group. I did it at the Resort, but it can be done at Moresby. If you see some zombies that are walking away from you, just shoot it once with a pistol and it'll come walking back towards you. I've never actually used it, but bait might help as well.

Currently, with the 71/72 zone glitch, I'd have to say this game is unrankable, being that the plat is impossible to get.

But assuming that it gets fixed sometime in the near future, I'd give it a 5.

Nothing is overly difficult to do if you know what you're looking to get done. And the biggest bit is the grind to 50.

Time consuming to level, but other than that. Pretty simple.

Currently, with the 71/72 zone glitch, I'd have to say this game is unrankable, being that the plat is impossible to get.

But assuming that it gets fixed sometime in the near future, I'd give it a 5.

Nothing is overly difficult to do if you know what you're looking to get done. And the biggest bit is the grind to 50.

Time consuming to level, but other than that. Pretty simple.

Wow, are you serious? I'm at 70/72 now. That's pretty stupid if true.