(PS3) Trophy Boosting/Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

Beanietheman PST

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread and do not ask for modded/hacked items. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

I'll definately be grabbing this on day 1 and will be working toward platinum so anyone can feel free to add me and get some zombie slaying action on the go. I have a ps eye to use as a mic but am likely gonna get a bluetooth headset along with the game to make it easier. I'm on eastern time but have the sleeping habits of a vampire so I can easily play with people of any time zone more or less, psn name is Zureus, just put Dead Island in friend requests so I know why you're adding me.

As usual in the UK we get the game after our American cousins!! What a loada shit! :D

Anyhoots, will have it Friday like most UK bods on here, i'll be on most nights 11pm gmt onwards if anyone wants a regular coop partner, have a mic too!!!

PSN:mnbvdsa

Stick something relevent on the request as i tend to ignore blank ones :)

Edited by mnbvdsa

I've got the game early been playing for 4 days. I'm on act 3 don't think you can join my game as it matches games to current act. So if anyone has the game i can start a new game to join up. Going to start a new game in a few minutes will set the game to Playstation Network not LAN. Click my spoiler for my PSN ID. Got all co-op/multiplayer except for 4 different playable character trophy. I got two games going one as the rapper the other as Pruna/Purna cop lady.

Edited by Alfster

Hey Hiruko_Spew,

I'm in Aus and have a mic. What time are you usually on? I am on mostly from midnight as I do night shift. Feel free to add me and we can organize a day to party up? :)

For anyone else in UK or US feel free to add me as I am on at all times of the day. Please add Dead Island in friend request.

PSN ID InFaMuS_RooKi3

Edited by RooKi3
Forgot to add something

Anybody wanna go for the "have all 4 different characters in your coop party" trophy? I'm a lvl 11 Logan, just need anybody who are the other characters

I won't have the game until tomorrow afternoon but this is one trophy that I do want to get out of the way. I plan to play as Pruna so add me to your list if you are looking to get this one out of the way. My PSN is the same as my user name.