Collectables 60/61

morfar

My stats say I collected everything, but the trophy stat says 60/61.

I got the trophies for collecting voice recordings, guide books and secret files, so I guess its the diaries or postcards that glitched on me.

What is the fastest way to get the hoarder trophy? New game +, normal new game and collecting everything again or join a random and try pick up diaries and postcards?

Got the achiever and hunter seeker trophy no problem.

So I just start a normal new game with a lvl 1 char and pick up what i think glitched?

Yup, and hope its the one you missed..

Happened to me with secret files, lucky for me, it said I missed Secret File 3 so it was early on and didn't take me a while to get back to it..

Yup, and hope its the one you missed..

Happened to me with secret files, lucky for me, it said I missed Secret File 3 so it was early on and didn't take me a while to get back to it..

What do you mean by "it said"? Does the game tell you which one you missed when you collected all 61 but it glitched on 1 of them?

Not sure I understand what you mean.

I did I did diaries and postcards on the first island now, still no luck ;-(

btw: only 1 twin is registered in my first playthrough! Love the game, hate the glitches!

Edited by morfar

What do you mean by "it said"? Does the game tell you which one you missed when you collected all 61 but it glitched on 1 of them?

Not sure I understand what you mean.

I did I did diaries and postcards on the first island now, still no luck ;-(

btw: only 1 twin is registered in my first playthrough! Love the game, hate the glitches!

Agreed, hope they iron most part of the glitches out. Does it say you have all the collectables? That is attached to your save file. You will have to re-start a new character and go re-collect all of them again.

At least one bug they fixed in the game, the damn shadows. In number 1 the shadow was always looking like you were running backwards, glad they fixed that though. I think they will fix this, may take time though as they are not staff heavy like other companies

As for DrNecropolis, i think he may have missed one if it said it was missing! I know for a fact the collectables have glitched on my mate when he collected them all, that is why i am holding off collecting them for now in hopes we get a patch.

Edited by LucaNatoli

Total bullshit. I finished my first character with 60/61 having got them all. I was missing #8 and #9 of the secret files from my inventory. I started a new game with Xian to do my co-op playthough. As soon as I started it up I looked at my tracker and it said 59/60.

I picked up files #8 and #9 and it just went up to 60/61. Picked another random 20 up, nothing. Looks like I'm going to have to pick everyone up again :(

It comes to it when devs can't even program a tracker correctly...

Managed to get my last one, it was Postcard 15 that glitched as well as Secret File 9 (Even though I got the trophy for all secret files).

If it has glitched on anybody else, it's most likely the last one.

DAMN 60/61 and i picked up EVERYTHING! Gah this is highly frustrating that i have to replay the ENTIRE game just to get the collectables.

My last pick up was a Secret File, although come to think of it, after i picked up the second last secret file, the trophy poped for collecting the secret files. This is glitchy as anything. Now i have 0 clue which it is :(:(

So how do i identify which is glitched on me?

Edited by LucaNatoli

Managed to get my last one, it was Postcard 15 that glitched as well as Secret File 9 (Even though I got the trophy for all secret files).

If it has glitched on anybody else, it's most likely the last one.

Could be the first one either.

Here is my story:

I had 60/61 at the end, though all collectibles were listed in my inventory.

I started the "Glitched collectible workaround" (courtesy of Creative Monsta)

and fast traveled to Paradise Survival Camp to start re-collecting from there.

Picked up Postcard No. 1 and -drum roll- got the Hoarder-Trophy.

I am so happy. And lucky I guess.

Edited by chiefo

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...