XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #11
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)

Diaries

Flooded Jungle

Diary 1

This is located in the Paradise survival camp. From the left entrance, climb up the ladder that's forward and to the right. Turn left at the top and head into the house. The diary is on a table in front of you.

Diary 2

This is found in the complex with survivors in the Halai village. Inside the building go up the stairs, and loop round. You'll find this one on a desk.

Diary 3

The third one is found where you retrieve the water pump from in the main story. As you come in from the side door, it is on a work table on the opposite wall.

Diary 4

This is located in the Santa Maria mission. From the northern corner of the building, climb the stairs and this will be in front of you on the left wall sitting on a box.

Diary 5

This one is found in the lab. As you enter the room with Kessler inside, go straight ahead til you get to a desk with computers on. It's on this desk.

Tunnels

Diary 6

In the massive room with the green stuff all over the floor, go the ladders and stairs on the left until you can see a big room behind bars. Enter, and the diary is found on a shelf on the back wall.

Henderson

Diary 7

This is inside the makeshift hospital in the middle of Henderson. After entering, go behind the desk to your left and it is there.

Diary 8

The 8th one is in front of the entrance to the Infested Warehouse just south of the cinema. It is on a table, to the left if facing away from the warehouse door.

Diary 9

After crossing the bridge from the northern island to the main island of Henderson, continue into the flooded street then make the first left. The diary will be in a green box to the right.

Diary 10

The final diary is situated on the left hand side of the map in the half semi-circle area just above a workshop. It's hard to explain exactly where this is because the area has no real significance in the game. See 5:39 in the video above for a map. In this area is a small alcove that is full of metal slates, barrels and ammo boxes. You want to jump over the boxes here and you will see the diary on an ammo box.

Last edited by Harry94_; 05-09-2013 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Editorial Sweep
Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #12
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades

Postcards

Flooded Jungle

Postcard 1

The first postcard is in the fast travel building in the Paradise Survival camp. It's on the bar counter.

Postcard 2

The second postcard is in the small village south of the Santa Maria mission. In the right most house, enter over the debris, and go into the bottom left corner to find this on a table.

Postcard 3

This one is inside a bar with a vendor in it in Halai, south-west of the compound. Turn right as you enter to find it on the table.

Postcard 4

To the west of the shack where you find 'The Undying' there is a toppled roof. Use this to get to the next roof, where you will find this collectable on a mattress

Postcard 5

This postcard is located in the building where you can do the Marcus Villa side quest later in the story. It is in the back area, against the right wall.

Postcard 6

This one is also in Halai. Just south the start of the pier south of the compound there is a blue house. Go around to the right side of the house, and it is on yet another table.

Henderson

Postcard 7

This postcard is in a transition area called Nick's house. When you enter, go up the stairs in front of you, then take a right, left and right into the bathroom, where it will be on a side table next to the sink

Postcard 8

This one is by the bank at the very north of Henderson. It to the right of the entrance, on the floor by a toppled bin.

Postcard 9

This postcard is found on the bottom left of the map, in a building that seems to be inaccessible due to the water on the map, but can be accessed my walking through the water. It is found on the sofa arm to the left.

Postcard 10

After crossing the bridge from the north island to the main one, turn immediately right into the alley. This postcard is near the end on a suitcase.

Postcard 11

This one is by the side quest and work table north of the bridge leading to the military base. It is on the ground, on one of the tables opposite where you come in.

Postcard 12

This one is found just south of the church on the map, as you leave its courtyard to the south, turn left and its on a bench.

Postcard 13

This postcard is found inside a workshop north of the bridge to the fort, inside a workshop with a vendor in it. It is stuck on the left wall in the back area.

Postcard 14

This one is on the cinema roof, on a table at the very bottom right of it.

Postcard 15

The final postcard is near the Villa, on a bench underneath a green square on the map.

Last edited by Dark_Raven666; 05-09-2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Editorial Sweep
Old 04-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #13
Harry94_
Events Director

Champion Monster Locations

All of these are found in named 'Dead Zones', which you use area transitions to get to. The zombies are more powerful forms of special zombies, commonly Thugs or Wrestlers surrounded by normal zombies too, so come prepared. The Champion zombies are signified by purple skulls on the map. Fury is recommended or a high-powered firearm.

Flooded Jungle

Oliver "Deathbone" Wenge

Deathbone is found in 'Oliver Wenge's hideout'. To find it on the map, from the Halai hideout go all the way north and west a little to the very top of the map. It is at the top of a pathway.

Jimmy "Deathtrap" O'Neill

Deathtrap is found in 'Jimmy O'Neill's Cave' situated directly east of the helicopter wreck you visit for machine guns in the story.

Eduardo "Quickdeath" Petoia

Quickdeath is located in 'Ocean View Bungalows' situated on the end of the Halai pier, at the bottom right of the map.

Joe "Ogre" Somare

This one is story related and cannot be missed. You will have to kill him in 'Saving Holy Man'.

Peter "The Undying" W. Spicer

The Undying is found in 'Peter Spicer's shack' in the North, right in the midpoint between Deathbone and Deathtrap.

James "Killer" Nisira

Killer is found in 'James Nisira's bungalow', situated where you first try to get gas in the 'Fire Sale' side mission.

Henderson

Geoffrey "Walking Carcass" Nape

Walking Carcass is found in 'Geoffrey Nape's warehouse' directly south of the start of the bridge leading to the Military Complex.

Metzger "Skullcrusher" Sloat

Skullcrusher is located in 'Metzger Sloat's hideout' right next to and to the south of the Cinema.

Joel "Blackheart" Chubalba

Blackheart is found in 'Joel Chubalba's motel', the western most entrance in the southern part of the island.

Ogio "Blindspot" Moke

Blindspot is located in 'Ogio Moke's laundry', north of the entrance of the bridge leading to the fort.

Frankie "The Scourge" O'Hara

The Scourge is found in 'Frankie O'Hara's apartment', directly north of the cinema.

George "Body Eater" Serero

Body Eater is found in 'George Serero's apartment', far south of the Ferry entrance and south-east of the villa.

Doctor "Scar" JJ Evans

Scar is found in 'Dr. JJ Evans' clinic', situated south west of the villa and south of where you found Walking Carcass.

Last edited by Dark_Raven666; 05-09-2013 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Editorial Sweep
Old 04-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #14
Harry94_
Events Director

Bulk of the guide is up. I'm in the process of creating an external collectible guide and videos which should be up tomorrow or Monday. We appreciate feedback and tips
Old 04-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #15
DrNecropolis

Good stuff guys!

Rated..

BlackDevil990 has a video up of doing the kill 10 with one mine trophy at Henderson Villa..

I used his video for location and just dropped a mine off the side and got more than enough for it..

Last edited by DrNecropolis; 04-27-2013 at 03:34 PM.
DrNecropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #16
SWAT_brigadeCT

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

I'm not sure if this is helpful but if people buy the guide book it's WAY off on the collectibles and it only has 60 instead of 61. They wanna use your videos for collectibles over the guide book ( found this out the hard way). Very nice guide also!

Also that mine trophy took 2 mines for me and I got the trophy. Dropped one off the roof.. Didn't get it , about 30 seconds later there was a couple more zombies below me and I just threw one for the hell of it and it popped after only killing a couple on the second mine.

Currently playing: Destiny & Battlefield 4 DLC

1st in the world to Platinum DESTINY

Last edited by SWAT_brigadeCT; 04-27-2013 at 03:40 PM.
SWAT_brigadeCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #17
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

I would check out this thread: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dea...hy-glitch.html as it looks like there is a possible problem with 2 of the trophies.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to aka dave for the Minion avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:40 PM   #18
Harry94_
Events Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
I would check out this thread: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dea...hy-glitch.html as it looks like there is a possible problem with 2 of the trophies.
Yeah, I read about that and I also saw something about it on the sister site. If it happens to anybody else we'll add something in

Luckily it looks like there's an easy solution to fix it if it does glitch.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:45 PM   #19
DrNecropolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Yeah, I read about that and I also saw something about it on the sister site. If it happens to anybody else we'll add something in

Luckily it looks like there's an easy solution to fix it if it does glitch.
Yeah, that was me..

Someone else had an issue with one of the recordings doing the same thing.. luckily for me I had a really good idea of where it messed up and it was early in the game.. New game with a new character and it popped both as soon as I picked up the one it said I was missing..
DrNecropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:48 PM   #20
Malice_Mizer

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I got it just now, 60/61 with 61 items in my inventory. My Angela tape #10 doesn't have an image so I assume it's that one that got bugged, but be damned if I'm replaying half the game on a new game to get that one item again. Shelving until patched