Achiever Guide - Complete Quest List with Map Locations

gecLYKW.png

Big thanks to Sackboy_LBP for the banners & headers

Here's a list of all Main & Side Quests that counts towards the "Achiever" trophy/achievement and the location of each Side Quest. There are 80 quests in total. 29 Main Quests & 51 Side Quests (25 Quests, 14 Rescue Quests and 12 Dead Zone Quests). Nothing is missable. Team quests & Continuous quests DON'T count towards this trophy.

For Collectible maps visit: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dead-island-riptide/196900-dead-island-riptide-collectible-guide-world-maps-videos.html

u5ANyDA.png

1- The Storm (DOESN'T count towards "Dream Team" trophy)

2- Cast Away

3- Back To Reality

4- New Beginnings

5- Pathfinders

6- Saving Holy Man

7- Where The Dead Live

8- Meeting Locals

9- Natural Resources

10- The Ritual

11- Way Of Science

12- DR. Kessler (this counts for "Serving Science" trophy)

13- House Of God

14- Pump Action

15- Change Of Plans

16- Heavy Equipment

17- Stalwart Defense

18- The Tunnels

19- The Crossing

20- Terminal Siege

21- The Ferry

22- City Newcomer

23- Front Row

24- Militarized Zone

25- Rescue

26- Evacuation

27- The Crash

28- Quarantine Zone

29- With The Tide (this is the point of no return)

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YoxZ6oq.png

0VKV9RK.png

tlcjGHt.png

wP0AUII.png

#1 Electrifying

Quest giver: Zoey

- You'll have to find 5 Car Batteries and 2 Electric Cables for Zoey.

#2 Mines Go Boom

Quest giver: Zoey

(You'll have to complete "Electrifying" (side quest) in order to unlock this one)

- In this quest you'll have to find 4 suicider meat and 2 electronic scrap.

. Suicider Meat: you can find plenty Suiciders in the roads.

Note: you will not always get (Suicider Meat), sometimes they drop a random item, such as Rag or a Weapon..etc

. Electronic scrap: you'll find MANY of them in the abandoned houses or in Computer Boxes..etc. (don't worry about this, I had around 80 of them by the time I finished the story)

#3 Heavenly Gift

Quest giver: Chimamanda

- You'll just have to look for 3 supplies on the beach.

#4 Fire Sale

Quest giver: Pierre

- First, you'll have to kill all the monsters that are trapping Pierre's. Then, you'll have to fill the fuel canister for him.

#5 Proximity

Quest giver: Miya

- You'll have to find 3 crates from an air drop.

#6 Surplus

Quest giver: Miya

(You'll have to finish "Proximity" (side quest) in order to unlock this one)

- (You'll have to gain access to the Laboratory first in order to complete this quest). You'll have to retrieve a weapon for Miya in the abandoned bunker near The Research Laboratory.

#7 Genre: Horror Slasher

Quest giver: Dave

- You'll have to kill the film crew & find a Camera and a Battery for Dave at the Abandoned Movie Set.

#8 On The Set

Quest giver: Dave

(You'll have to complete "Genre: Horror Slasher" (side quest) in order to unlock this one)

- You'll have to kill the Thug that is in a cage in front of Dave. So, he can film it.

#9 White Line

Quest giver: Bruce

- You'll have to kill the drug dealer at the Dealer's House and find the drugs.

#10 Save Haven

Quest Giver: Maggie

(You'll have to complete "Saving Holy Man" (main quest) to gain access to this area)

- You'll find the last letter in Henderson - Motel "Safe Haven" located in the south-west area, when you enter the hotel go to the end of the hallway and open the door on your right and you'll enter the laundry room, head to the far left and you'll find another door to the left when you open it you'll find the last latter inside. After that, head back to Maggie in the Flooded Jungle - Halai Village in order to complete this quest.

#11 Antidote

Quest Giver: Rose

(You'll need to complete "Where The Dead Live" (main quest) in order to unlock this one)

- You'll have to look for a medicine in the Dead Zone marked on you map.

Note: You'll also defeat (Eduardo "Quick Death" Petoia) in this quest.

#12 Alternative Medicine

Quest giver: DR.Jane Hanson

(You'll need to complete "Where The Dead Live" (main quest) in order to unlock this one)

- You'll have find The Infirmary and look for Dr. Jane's medical book. Then, you'll have to find the Medical Mushrooms.

#13 History Lesson (this counts for "Serving Science" trophy)

Quest giver: DR. Kessler

- (You'll have to gain access to the Tunnels first in order to proceed in this quest). After you gain access to the Tunnels you'll have to find few clues and samples in the Tunnel. After you do that, you'll have to go back to Dr. Kessler in the Research Laboratory in order to complete this quest. After that Dr. Kessler will give you a continuous quest that will NOT count towards the "Achiever" trophy.

#14 Stop The Madness

THIS QUEST WILL TRIGGER ITSELF AFTER YOU COMPLETE "The Ritual" (main quest).

- You'll have to find and kill Marcus Villa.

poU2Ns1.png

#1 Rescue Brian

#2 Rescue Alfred

#3 Rescue Megan

#4 Rescue Stanley

#5 Rescue Tyler

#6 Rescue Mugambe

#7 Rescue Luke

#8 Rescue Kitty

duWm9Mq.png

#1 James "Killer" Nisira

#2 Jimmy "Deathtrap" O'neill

#3 Peter "The Undying" W.Spicer

#4 Olivier "Deathbone" Wenge

#5 Joe "Ogre" Somare

This doesn't count as a side quest because you'll kill him during a (Main Quest). But I listed it, just incase it glitched on you or something. So you will know where to find him.

#6 Eduardo "Quick Death" Petoia

You'll kill him during "Antidote" (side quest)

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

dhWyHlj.png

e3SMQvk.png

wP0AUII.png

#1 Memories

Quest giver: Damien

(You'll have to complete "Front Row" (main quest) in order to unlock this one)

- The first part of this quest will ask you to find a battery for Damien, it's on a table next to a door on your left.

The second part of this quest will ask you to find the Spark Gaps. The first Spark Gap is located in the green circle - south of the Old Town Cinema, it's on a Workbench table. And the second Spark Gap is located on green circle - south of Nick's House, it's right next to a trash can under a ladder.

After that you'll have to gain access to Military Base Area. Then, you'll have to find a Coil in the basement of the building. After that, head back to Damien to finish the quest.

#2 Super Hero

Quest giver: Eddie

- You'll be asked to find a Super-Shoes, a Super-Cape and a Super-Fish.

#3 The Dead Can't Dance

Quest giver: Eva

- You'll have to turn off the radio at the Cafe. Then, you'll have to kill the power switch to stop the alarm.

#4 Ladies First

Quest giver: Nina

- You'll have to free Nina from being trapped in the building.

#5 Perfect Plan

Quest giver: Jorge Tesoro

- After you check the computer you'll have to go Pinai Ferry station and kill the two bandit's in Bandit's Crash Point and take Bank Treasure located in the back of the car. After that, head back to Jorge in Henderson to complete this quest.

#6 On The Edge

Quest giver: Ryan

- In this quest you'll be asked to find a medicine in Ryan's apartment for him. When you enter the building go down the stairs then straight. After that, go right and open the door at the end of hallway. You will find the medicine on a desk to your right

#7 Family Ties

Quest giver: Marvin

(You'll have to complete "Evacuation" (main quest) in order to unlock this one)

- The first part of this quest it will ask you to search for Sylvia's House. Then, you'll have to look for clues at Sylvia's house.. the first clue is at a table on a room on the right at the end of hallway. Now open the door to your right and you'll find the second clue on a desk next to a fan on your left. Then, after you enter Sylvia's parents house, you'll see the kitchen on fire. Leave it and open the door in front of you, then look at the floor at the middle of the room, you'll see a broken photo. Take it and head back to Marvin on the roof of the Old Town Cinema to complete this quest.

#8 The Darkness (this counts for "First Do No Harm" trophy)

Quest giver: Cecil

- You'll have to repair the circuit breaker at the basement of Makeshift Hospital.

#9 Healthcare (this counts for "First Do No Harm" trophy)

Quest giver: Cecil

(You'll have to complete "The Darkness" (side quest) in order to unlock this one)

- (you'll have to gain access to the Military Base in order to procced in this quest). After you do that, you'll find the Morphine on a table in a ambulance tent.

#10 ER

Quest giver: Sean

(You'll have to complete "The Darkness" (side quest) in order to unlock this one)

- At some point in this quest, you'll be asked to find a Surgical Toolkit, you'll find it behind a table in the room at the end of hallway.

#11 Reunited

Quest giver: Marvin

(You'll have to complete "Family Ties" (side quest) in order to unlock this one)

- This quest is a little bit tricky because Marvin will not start this quest for you. Instead, you'll have to go to Makeshift Hospital. Then go up the stairs then enter the room with patients inside. You'll see Marvin's wife on a bed to your left (in the middle of the room not the one at the door). Talk to her and then the quest will start. Now, just talk to Marvin to complete this quest.

duWm9Mq.png

#1 Frankie "The Scourge" O'hara

#2 Geoffrey "Walking Carcass" Nape

#3 Doctor "Scar" J J Evans

#4 George "Body Eater" Serero

#5 Joel "Black Heart" Chubalba

#6 Ogio "Blind Spot" Moke

#7 Metzger "Skull Crusher" Sloat

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

Anyone had any quests glitch on them? I can't do mines go boom, i got the suicider meat and didn't have got the electronic scraps, but finally got it, and can't give it to the person. I'm thinking i can't do it because it was suppose to be done in a specific location, but it is still in my available side quests.

Anyone had any quests glitch on them? I can't do mines go boom, i got the suicider meat and didn't have got the electronic scraps, but finally got it, and can't give it to the person. I'm thinking i can't do it because it was suppose to be done in a specific location, but it is still in my available side quests.

I had that happen to me a few times.. you go up to the person and it shows the red x thing?

I had to quit the game and reload..

Virtually all my team missions did that..

I'm having a problem with the Memories side-quest, I can't find the coil in the Military Base basement. I've been all through the basement I've reloaded, and the coil just isn't there.

Either I'm just not seeing it, or it glitched and disappeared I'm hoping it's the former.

*edit* I got it I had to exit the building and go back in.

Edited by XCronoX

For the defeat champions, you forgot to put Geoffrey "Walking Carcass" Nape, he is in Henderson, called Geoffrey Nape's Warehouse its kind of in the northeast part just under the shop and workbench just south of the bridge on the far left side.

Thanks for the heads up. I forgot him because I wrote (James "Killer" Nisira) twice :D

Does anyone know where to get the quest find marvins wife my friend is stuck at 79/80 quests and that is the quest he is missing.

Yes once you have finished Marvins main quest, head back to the makeshift hospital and she should be laying in one of the beds.

She was the "burned victim" you got the morphine for in an other quest.

Once you press :square: The quest should pop up to go talk to Marvin.

Just fast travel to him.

Thanks for the heads up. I forgot him because I wrote (James "Killer" Nisira) twice :D

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶1̶3̶

Never mind @TheManUtdFan cleared it up

Edited by zztoluca