Coming July 19th.

Francofone

I brought the game and it's both single player and multiplayer. However all trophies can be earned offline.

I think by multiplayer you mean split screen, this game doesn't have online.. Taken from post by developer on ps blog

' During gameplay, you’ll be trapped inside the building and you can use everything you find in order to build blockades and wicked traps. If zombies break in, players fight the intruders with smart bombs and rock ’n roll music. Single-player and up to four player split-screen is supported.'

Edited by alx681

I think by multiplayer you mean split screen, this game doesn't have online.. Taken from post by developer on ps blog

' During gameplay, you’ll be trapped inside the building and you can use everything you find in order to build blockades and wicked traps. If zombies break in, players fight the intruders with smart bombs and rock ’n roll music. Single-player and up to four player split-screen is supported.'

It might be local MP then. I haven't really clicked on it. It's online for scoring the leaderboards though.