XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Old 09-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #21 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Silver   Guide Supplement Bronze   2,500 Posts   Helping Hand   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomgun View Post
THANKS!!!!!!!! Finally finished it and unlocked the platinum thanks to your advice and video.

Once again, thanks for your help Ryuujin, you're a life saver
Np, glad to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Meatshield View Post
Wait, wait. wait. I don't have to do higher difficulties to get the Survival All trophy anymore? Sa-weet.
Yeah no more struggling.

Ryuujin is my name. Now go on my youtube to watch me game!
My Trophy Guides l Youtube Channel l My Facebook l DeviantArt l
DEVILRYUUJIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Persona 4: Arena Tournament Champion   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Back in DOA4 I've always used the analog sticks to play this game, and I had no problem pulling off Ryu's combos at all, including all of his Izuna Drops. But now on the PS3 and DOA5, the Dual Shock 3 controller's Analog Sticks doesn't seem to work as well as the 360 controller's Analog Sticks.

When ever I try to do a Izuna Otoshi with the left analog stick, the game will most likely register it as something else, such as Guillotine Throw. However when I use the D-pad for directional input instead of the Analog Sticks, I have never experienced another input error, when I try to do an Izuna Drop, it would always give me an Izuna Drop.

This makes me wonder .... what do you guys use to play this game? The D-pad or the Analog Stick? Or do you have a Arcade Fighting Stick?

doomgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:35 PM   #23 (permalink)

When i was doing Command Training on DoA5 i've done everything with Dualshocks D-Pad. For throws i was using Analog Stick, it's easiert to do a 180 or 360 with Analog.
BUT!
I just couldn't pull of Hayabusas izuna holds with Dualshock and was using Arcade Stick just for that inputs .... well, that's why i will not touch DoA5+ ^^ I would fail because of hayabusa
Old 09-10-2013, 12:41 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomgun View Post
Back in DOA4 I've always used the analog sticks to play this game, and I had no problem pulling off Ryu's combos at all, including all of his Izuna Drops. But now on the PS3 and DOA5, the Dual Shock 3 controller's Analog Sticks doesn't seem to work as well as the 360 controller's Analog Sticks.

When ever I try to do a Izuna Otoshi with the left analog stick, the game will most likely register it as something else, such as Guillotine Throw. However when I use the D-pad for directional input instead of the Analog Sticks, I have never experienced another input error, when I try to do an Izuna Drop, it would always give me an Izuna Drop.

This makes me wonder .... what do you guys use to play this game? The D-pad or the Analog Stick? Or do you have a Arcade Fighting Stick?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DneroK View Post
When i was doing Command Training on DoA5 i've done everything with Dualshocks D-Pad. For throws i was using Analog Stick, it's easiert to do a 180 or 360 with Analog.
BUT!
I just couldn't pull of Hayabusas izuna holds with Dualshock and was using Arcade Stick just for that inputs .... well, that's why i will not touch DoA5+ ^^ I would fail because of hayabusa
Never been able to successfully do any of the Izuna throws, even back on DOA4. Not sure if it's because of the input or the timing, but those types of moves (360 directional inputs) are the ones I've never been able to do. (Don't even get me started with the 720 directional command inputs). It's why I'm glad you can map those types of moves to the analog sicks for Blazblue.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #25 (permalink)

So, you don't need to finish arcade mode on Legend? You can get all of those trophies on a easy difficulty setting? That seems odd, are those glitched or just wrongly worded? Seems a bit strange that is specifically states "all courses" when you really only need one

Not complaining though. That just means I could finally get a fighting game Plat

Hey, I have a Review blog. Why not check it out? I would appreciate it.
Last Review: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
GoodNewsOke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:06 AM   #26 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Persona 4: Arena Tournament Champion   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodNewsOke View Post
So, you don't need to finish arcade mode on Legend? You can get all of those trophies on a easy difficulty setting? That seems odd, are those glitched or just wrongly worded? Seems a bit strange that is specifically states "all courses" when you really only need one

Not complaining though. That just means I could finally get a fighting game Plat
Wrong worded. Not glitched.

HiryuMK posted this link in the bitching thread, which is a message from Team Ninja themselves saying the trophies are wrongly worded:

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/ult..._20130903.html

Last edited by doomgun; 09-11-2013 at 02:10 AM.
doomgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:16 AM   #27 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 6 Champions - Trophy Poppin' Daddies   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Silver Road Map Submitter   Jack of All Trades   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

*Guide Stuck*

Thanks to ESYLD for the avatar/signature.

stgermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:29 AM   #28 (permalink)

5-10 hours lol..

Great guide. Need to pick up this game.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:06 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to GenocideHeart

Ugh, I hate playing as Hitomi. She's always been my most despised character in the game. Anyone else I'd be more comfortable with, but the tutorial section with her is so grating on my nerves it makes me want to throw the bluray out of the window.

GenocideHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #30 (permalink)

Awesome Thread Thanks^^
Hikaruchan is offline   Reply With Quote