collectible trophies didn't pop. suggestions??

Insanegenius

so before looking at the guide or any videos i played this game just by following its trophy list pretty simple. I'm now down to the last 2 trophies for plat i was missing some things so i decided to go back and get them after finishing the game on normal, completely upgraded i decided to put the game to easy why keep playing on normal. once i collected everything from a level i waited till it said saving in the bottom corner then i quit i just read the guide and it says you can't do that you need to finish the level completely. -_- great. whats the point in making the game save if it doesn't save everything that's pretty stupid of the devs.

what should i do?

i ended up getting the trophies without having to replay, i would dread to replay this game. what I did was play the beginning level again because it makes you get a lightbulb which was an orb for me hopping that would make the trophy pop it didn't i then remembered seeing that someone said "the devs have said you need to complete the level" so i kept going then at the finish screen while it was showing me the points i got my trophies and plat! no more of this game.

this may help others having the same problem instead of restarting.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I had the collectibles glitch on me to so what i did i replayed the levels i didn't finish and exit when i reached a check points and got the trophy, the game is fun at some point but replaying levels all over again is a drag when u only missed one missable collectible a level can take u 20-25 min if u rushed through it which makes this game overall pretty lengthy but with no replay value