Can you get "Keeping it Real" on Easy? :(

jsluscher

Before you judge me...:)

I played the whole thing on normal. I finished it. I got all trophies except "Keeping it Real", "Maximim Blob" and platinum. Double checking the upgrades, I found out I must have accidently upgraded to 2 lives early in the game, so no "keeping it real."

SO - I thought someone on this forum said they got all trophies on both normal and easy, so I thought I would just run through the whole thing a second time quickly on easy mode.

So now I'm stuck on easy mode and can't change it back. So... there is no way out of this, is there? I'm going to be basically 1 trophy short of platinum? Or has someone done "Keeping it Real" on easy?

Caution: I've heard unconfirmed reports that you may not be able to obtain this on Easy. Since you start with 5 lives on Easy, that may be considered an upgrade.

this trophy is NOT glitched. you must play every level on NORMAL without upgrades. playing on Easy counts as using upgrades.

i finished a run through the game on easy today with no upgrades and didn't get the trophy. so annoying.
From what I've read, if you play on Easy, you are automatically given extra lives (upgrades).

Yep - I saw those today, also. (too late.) However, it sounded like people were guessing that that was the reason. I wondered if anyone had actually played it on easy and gotten it. I thought someone had said as much about a month ago.

BTW - I had no problem with the inspiration or gallery card trophies. I found if I made it to an automatic save or saved using the pinky spot, there were no issues.