Will I glitch or miss some trophies?

BadSashimi

I'm on my first run on NORMAL difficulty and I'm a little paranoid about screwing ups some trophies and I hoping to find some answers for a few questions.

Question 1: "Keepin' it real"

I have not upgraded anything, but I've accidentally visited the store in game by pressing :cross: on top of a store when trying to target jump something. I did not purchase anything and left the store and got a autosaving symbol :facepalm:. I've also visited the store on the main menu by accident, again, didn't purchase anything. Will this effect my trophy unlocking?

Question 2: "Every picture" & "Totally inspired"

I've been following Scrapdaddy's guide to the dot getting everything in a level in 1 sitting (All Picture, Bulbs, Styles, Gold Medals, S Rank.) But I had to replay level 1, Paradise Island, because I had missed 1 light bulb and 1 picture. I collected them and FINISHED the level (Talk to Pinky and was shot out of a cannon). I know these trophies are bit glitchy so I was wondering if i will still get the trophy?

I'll find out eventually, but some peace of mind from the community would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Upgrades. I accidentally opened the upgrade menu--two separate incidents while playing levels--due to speedy button presses. I exited each time and continued like as if it never happened and was able to get the trophy at the end of the game. As long as there were no change to your stats, you should be fine.

Ligthtbulbs/Gallery Pics. I myself had to replay a level for a lightbulb. Again, I had no issues upon game completion. Scrapdaddy even states that you can replay levels if you missed something. Always check your progression. :whistle:

Upgrades. I accidentally opened the upgrade menu--two separate incidents while playing levels--due to speedy button presses. I exited each time and continued like as if it never happened and was able to get the trophy at the end of the game. As long as there were no change to your stats, you should be fine.

Ligthtbulbs/Gallery Pics. I myself had to replay a level for a lightbulb. Again, I had no issues upon game completion. Scrapdaddy even states that you can replay levels if you missed something. Always check your progression. :whistle:

Thank you very much. That is a load off my mind.