Non-Boosting Thread

MztikalAce

Heya, im looking for people to play this with, quiete hard to find people in game to do instances with :-( took like an hour before someone said they'd do jokers funhouse which was a ******* to defeat harley-quinn.

Oh im in UK so anyone in EU or(aussie as i hear the aussies are sharing the EU servers)

im pretty much a newbie at the game only lvl 15 so far

PSN = MztikalAce

:-)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya, im looking for people to play this with, quiete hard to find people in game to do instances with :-( took like an hour before someone said they'd do jokers funhouse which was a ******* to defeat harley-quinn.

Oh im in UK so anyone in EU or(aussie as i hear the aussies are sharing the EU servers)

im pretty much a newbie at the game only lvl 15 so far

PSN = MztikalAce

:-)

Does it matter which of the 4 servers you are on ? And wether it is PvP or PvE ? and if you are a hero or villain ? I tried to join a psn friend by the way and we couldn't, had to find each other in the game without knowing what they looked like and friend them there ( ridiculous ). Good luck. Does anyone know how to get the mics working ?? Couldn't do it:mad:

Yea basically you gotta be on the same server to well play together,

then you gotta be on the same side hero or villain as heros cant interact with villains and vice versa,

yea basically just psn message each other saying to meet at a safehouse also telling each other what your char is called and then go meet and add as a friend to save trouble of mass world looking lol,

i'll add you when im next on

woooooo, mine got put as the official non-official one XD lool

but yea anyways i think everyone should use this format when posting looking for a friend to play this with.

PSN:

Region:

Server:

Character Name:

lvl:

Hero/Villian:

bottom 3 wont need to count if your both going to make new chars to play with friends you meet of here.

PSN: MztikalAce

Region: Europe

Server: justice for all

Character Name: Lolzor

Lvl: 11

Villian

Server: for all seasons

Character name: LockOn

Lvl: 19

Hero

Edited by MztikalAce

woooooo, mine got put as the official non-official one XD lool

Server: on both the PvE's

Character Name: Lolzor

Lvl: 11

Villian

Server: on both the PvE's

Character name: LockOn

Lvl: 18

Hero

If you want to add me, i've got a hero and villain on "For All Seasons" and a hero on "Crossfire".

My PSN is cdrogers.

Looking for people to play with, will mainly be on the For All Seasons server, my main character is level 28 atm, but will be making more characters to level up too.

Names will be in sig

Anyone playing on "For All Seasons" can add me if they want. I have a hero and villain on there.

My PSN is cdrogers, just put dcuo in the message.

Edited by cdrogers

Hey guys anyone up for playing a character together from scratch like lvl 1 till 30? could be fun, like we only play the character at the times were both online so we can breeze thru it together with our hopefully awesome combo lol(probz best to choose same mentor(so if were going for trophies we'll choose a mentor both of us aint done yet i havent got any chars mentored by batman,lex,circe) )

-and we could decide on roles later too like tank,controller,healer,dps

-im open to playing on any server you want(eu only)

-would be AMAZING if we could find 4 people to do this, like imagine we have a regular party of 4 tank/dps/controller/healer, would be soooo lush. and we would literally breeze through every quest, alert, wanted poster we find. Could also be super helpful if we decide to play on a pvp server :-)

I just got this game i will be starting it tomorrow, and playing pretty much all weekend to start off i would enkoy if i could play with some people. Ya know show me the ropes let me learn some things and it would be fun not to go at it all alone.. my psn name is MotownsJrod. So just mention Dc Universe in the request so i know.

I just got this game i will be starting it tomorrow, and playing pretty much all weekend to start off i would enkoy if i could play with some people. Ya know show me the ropes let me learn some things and it would be fun not to go at it all alone.. my psn name is MotownsJrod. So just mention Dc Universe in the request so i know.

hey mate, you gotta say what region your in as eu people cant get on american servers and vice versa

I have 5 characters at the moment:

PSN: Chillout84

Server: Absolute Power

Character Name: WarGirl

lvl: 30

Hero/Villian: Villain

Server: Justice For All

Character Name: Crimson Eagle

Hero/Villian: Hero

Character Name: Walking Death

lvl: 3

Character Name: Flaming Sun

Character Name: Fightmaster

Hero/Villain: Hero

Server: For All Seasons

Character Name: EmeraldHuntress

lvl: 1 (and levelling, this is my main one for now)

Hero/Villain: Hero

Invite me if you need help or just want to party :)

Edited by Chillout1984

Might as well put my information up.

Region: USA

Server: Redemption

Character: The Bow

LvL: 9

Alignment: Hero

Mentor: Batman

Server: Countdown

Character: Slicey Dicey

LvL: 1 (haven't played him yet)

Alignment: Villain

Mentor: The Joker

((I wanted to name him Slicey Dicey Burn Man, but it wouldn't fit, and I don't think they allow multiple spaces.))

PSN: TRobJunior

Region: USA

Server: Redemption

Looking for a playtrough partner(s), I found the game to go alot faster if you have someone by yourside. I need to do 5 more playthroughs & would be great if someone on here needed 5 more also. Lets set something up.

*EDIT*

Sorry, This was sopose to go in the boosting thread.

Edited by TRobJunior
Wrong Thread

Have pretty much just started out with this:

PSN: HeroicSnake

Character Name: Heroic Shield

Lvl: 14

Hero/Villian: Hero

I figure these games are much more fun in groups - so looking to team up with others just to help/be helped with and do raids/alerts/etc with once I get strong enough :).

Edited by tpb

I’m just looking for people who want to play the game in a slightly laid back manner, where losing a PvP match isn’t a big deal, someone screwing up accidently is not a problem, and just in general doesn’t take it to seriously. I have a hero healer at level 30 (but hasn’t upgraded since reaching 30) a controller at level 16 (probably be 30 by Sunday night), and a villain gadget controller I’ve just started level 13 I think. All my characters are on the relentless server. If anyone wants to group up, just shoot me a message letting me know you found me here. Also if someone would like to start from scratch and play through together I can do that, I still need the mentors Batman and Circe. I’m usually on around 5pm-5am Central time (not solid, but those are my most available hours) depending on my work schedule I can’t always stay until early morning.

PSN: olemissrebel77