Requires lots of HDD Space?

tpb

When I attempted to install the Beta it by itself was over 15 gigs. I would think that this version was a watered down one for ease of download and the full version will probably be more. If you do decide to get this you may want to invest in an HD upgrade since (assuming you are a semi-avid gamer) an 80 gig will pretty much be full or will have no room for anything after DC Online.

Well, when you first put the game in, there's a 160MB download, followed by an 11GB install, followed by a 2GB download, so overall it's just a little over 13GB. Although obviously there's going to be future patches to come, which is why I upgraded from my 60GB which had 25GB spare, to a 500GB which I now have 408GB spare (Can finally install all my games too instead of having to choose, lol), I'd say to have around 20GB spare just for this game, y'know, for when new patches are released etc.

I know you can switch out the hard drive on a ps3 but how does it work? surely the firmware is installed on it? do you have to copy the data over?
I did this after looking up how to switch the hard drives somewhere on the internet. I'm not good with hardware or electronics at all, but about a year ago, I bought a 500GB hard drive and installed it. It's worked perfectly since.