Trophy Glitch Warning

kyo daikun

Hi guys, just to give you a quick heads up there appears to be a certain case where the level 30 Acrobat/ Flying/ Speedster trophies can glitch, if you hit level 30 while morphed into a creature with no movement type (a zombie or gorilla etc) these trophys will not unlock.

I would speculate that the game can't see your movement type while morphed and can't give you the trophy.

Hi guys, just to give you a quick heads up there appears to be a certain case where the level 30 Acrobat/ Flying/ Speedster trophies can glitch, if you hit level 30 while morphed into a creature with no movement type (a zombie or gorilla etc) these trophys will not unlock.

I would speculate that the game can't see your movement type while morphed and can't give you the trophy.

Thats kinda shit. But on the bright side you need to get to level 30 six times for platinum so just make one of your other five characters with that movement type.

did this happen to you? or someone else that you know? how did you hear about this?

Thanks so much for posting this. I was on the cusp of level 30 and heading to my next quest. Once I got there I spoke with the NPC and he proceeded to turn me into a zombie! If I finished that part of the quest I would have hit level 30 as a zombie. Because of your post, I went and did a couple races instead and hit level 30 and got both trophies!

So thanks again. Even though I have to get 3 other characters to level 30, I would have been mad about it not unlocking now.

Thanks so much for posting this. I was on the cusp of level 30 and heading to my next quest. Once I got there I spoke with the NPC and he proceeded to turn me into a zombie! If I finished that part of the quest I would have hit level 30 as a zombie. Because of your post, I went and did a couple races instead and hit level 30 and got both trophies!

So thanks again. Even though I have to get 3 other characters to level 30, I would have been mad about it not unlocking now.

No problem guys, a friend gave me a heads up (I was level 27 and he had just hit 30)

Feel pretty sorry for those that got hit by this, terrible stuff.

• 1 month later...

I was aware of this thanks to this thread Kyo (BTW, this is Kn1ghtwolf). However, as I was finishing up the Trigon resurrection quest I was transformed into a demon of wrath. I was almost level 30 when I realized I was transformed.

As soon as I did, I hauled my butt out of the quest zone but as I was doing so, I was being attacked by two enemies and since my reflexes got the best of me, I attacked them and defeated them both simultaneously and leveled up.

At that moment I screamed, "NOOOO!!!!!!". My level 30 with Lex Luthor as a mentor popped but not my acrobatic ace. Oh well, I still have to finish four other characters and I already planned on making one of them an acrobat since acrobatics is my favorite movement out of the three.

Edited by SwordSpiTTer