Level Up FAST Tips

EPICRAGE

Seeing as how most of the trophies deal with leveling 6 characters to level 30, I was wondering if anyone had any tips on ways to level up faster.

Also, is it possible to Power Level playing along with a high level character?

Any tips and strategies welcome.

There's people who got level 30 in 2 days, so I don't think getting 6 level 30's will be too hard to be honest with you, although I'm not going to rush through the levels, going to take my time and enjoy the game, lol.

I think the level 30's are the losers who have been playing 25/7 since release lol.

i have probably played like 15 hours or so cause i have been off work a few days and havent had anything to do because of out of town friends. I have a lvl 20, a 10, and a 8.

• 1 month later...

If you can find a dedicated buddy to start a new character with and both pick the same mentor and playthrough the whole thing together it can really cut down on the time. If your grouped up, essentially you only have to do half of each mission; it saves five minutes here, five there but certainly by the end the time saved adds up.

If you can find a dedicated buddy to start a new character with and both pick the same mentor and playthrough the whole thing together it can really cut down on the time. If your grouped up, essentially you only have to do half of each mission; it saves five minutes here, five there but certainly by the end the time saved adds up.

very true, me nd 2 guys teamed up from lvl 1 with same mentor and we got to lvl 15 really quick