Loadout Bar issues....

boogiebfla

i am now a level 12 healer, and i just noticed, while going into battle that my "guardian" wasn't spawning, then i leave the battle to try to fix it... things are all jumbled up... then after i re-equip things the way i want them to work, NONE of my powers work... i can fly, and die.... so i turn off the game.

now i am back in the game and things seem to be working properly, but my loadoats won't properly assign... or am i just not understanding things?

when i click on the "loadout" button, i receive two options after that:

"healer"

or

"damage"

it seems to me that L2 is meant for my healer abilities... but its really just how you would like it set up on the controller, they should just call it "L2" (lol)

and

"damage" should be named "R2" - because that's all that really matters, is that when i click either L2 or R2, those abilities become accessible ...

now here is where i am having a problem:

there are 6 circles that are available to assign whatever skill/power i want.. BUT, there are only 4 buttons to assign them too, ....ugh...

ok, so why are there 2 slots w/a square and a triangle for an ability on healer??

the same is on my damage grid/loadout screen....

this is really confusing... and doesn't make any sense to me

am i making any sense?

or...do you at least know what i am getting at?

:wall:

When you reach lvl 10 you gain that extra role, in your case healer, pressing :up: will give you the option to change stance. By changing stance you will benefit from the healer role especially if in a group but deal less damage, damage role works the other way around, high damage compared to weak healing etc.

The two loadout bars represents these stances and you can customize them whichever way suits your style of play. If you have a "morph" character equipped you can customize the loadout for that as well.

yes, i know all about what you guys posted about - i was talking about actually loading a power into the loadout bar, the menu for doing so doesn't make any sense, its stupid

for instance, why are there 2 squares and 2 triangles in both my "healer abilities" screen and my "damage abilities" screen?