? About user accounts

Hiruko_Spew

Okay iam getting the game on release and since i enjoy mmos i will be getting the 6 months for the ps3 but thats not the problem lol

The problem is i have my ps3 and my other half will most likly get the game aswell i play in the room she in the living rooom was just wondering if i get the 6 months sub and have my account on her ps3 will she be able to login with her account on her ps3 under her user name to play or will i have to get a sub for her aswell cus that will cost double lol any insight will be considered lol

You will certainly both have to have separate subscriptions if you each want to play with your own PSN account.

On the game manual is a single voucher code that gives two items:

DC Universe™ Online Game Entitlement

DC Universe™ Online: 1 Month Subscription

These are stored in the [services List] and is thus usable only by the PSN ID that redeemed the code. It's not like DLC that you download to your PS3 (same goes for any pre-order bonuses, and I assume any other items purchased in the future). Because of that "Game Entitlement" item it might require you to buy another copy of the game as well. You'd need to do that anyhow if you're going to play together, as you have to have the game disc in to play.

Edited by pasufarin