Should I get this or wait till it goes on sale?

Molk

Just wondering is it worth to get it now and pay full price or wait till it goes on sale, or till i can get it used for cheap? Only people who own the game please answer.... lol :)

If you buy it brand new, you get the first month free. Buy it used, you will have to spend $15 as soon as you get home with the game. If you wait to get a hold of a new copy on sale, then that would probably work...but who knows when you will find it on sale.

Edited by DarkXPower6

If you buy it brand new, you get the first month free. Buy it used, you will have to spend $15 as soon as you get home with the game. If you wait to get a hold of a new copy on sale, then that would probably work...but who knows when you will find it on sale.

Yeah... im just hopeing it goes used for cheap, or i can get it on ebay for cheap, because the 15 dollars a month i cant afford. I played the beta, both on pc and ps3, and loved it. So...

I bet this is one game you cant get used .. for much lesser than retail price at release, remember you still have to pay to played it each month .. and i played the beta and it is a game, there will be ass wow are for PC and there for you could only get good xp while your in a party .. etc .. and there for you also need to be sure to play it for the game and not for the trophies.