Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

WraithDrone

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Boosters need to provide the following information:

PSN ID: Your PS3 profile name

Username ID: The name of your character

Level: State your level from 1 to 30

Team: Are you a HERO or a VILLAIN

Power: Your character's power set so others know who they're teaming up with

World Server: US or EU

Type: PVE or PVP

Boosting Purpose: State what you're trying to boost such as duos, hard alert, DLC help, boosting duel feats, raids, etc.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to hopefully get the game tonight at midnight and start my patching at 8 tomorrow (server opening times US-MTN). If not I'll start patching at 11 when I get back from GameStop.

PSN ID: PsienceWins

I do want to plat the game eventually, but playing with people who were in the beta would be a nice start. I mostly want to try all the instances and boss fights.

Had anyone seen or heard of an Alakazam type page for this game yet?

Well, it also occured to me that some PvP can be sort-of boosted, with a good partner (I'm like 50 wins to 3 losses, so hey...) But also, one thing that needs to be boosted (but isn't for trophies) would be the Multi-Player Races. You can't get the platinum on those races without another player to race.

Is there a chance the mods could sticky a thread as the generic "Co-Op Buddies" or "Looking for Friends" thread? There are a lot popping up lately.

• 4 weeks later...

PSN: TRobJunior

Region: USA

Server: Redemption

Looking For: A playtrough partner(s), I found the game to go alot faster if you have someone by yourside. I need to do 2 more playthroughs starting @ level 15 villains, so if you have a vilain around level 15, Lets set something up.

*Updated 03/04/2011* Thanks to JamesSoprano I Platinumed this game today, no longer looking to boost. Thanks James.

Edited by TRobJunior
Updating

• 2 weeks later...
PSN: TRobJunior

Region: USA

Server(s): All 6 on the Redemption world

Looking For: A playtrough partner(s), I found the game to go alot faster if you have someone by yourside. I need to do 2 more playthroughs starting @ level 15 villains, so if you have a vilain around level 15, Lets set something up.

*Updated 02/23/2011* Still looking for a partner.

I would love to help but i haven't really put work in my Villain Characters i only have a Level 23 Hero i am looking for help with ( trying to plat in 30 Days )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
when this game comes out i will be playing this game 3 days a week and i will need to add friends that will play this my psn is Wraith-Drone

Im down to play a few missons with people. Also to take out some villians that gang up ob me/people (think about that South Park episode with WoW...kinda like that lol)

Gamertag is XxFuneralFirexX

Hero name is Jimbo Slice

hi just recently got my hero to lvl 30... took so long on my own :(

will be startig one of my villans shortly although it will be fresh out of brianac so i will be back at lvl 1 again lol if there is anyone who will be doing the same with there character and wants to do it with me add me on the station and put DC "boosting" in the message section

anyone who is a higher level but wants to come along i welcome your help :)

PSN: POSTREMO__

that's two underscores ;)

Edited by Postremo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

boosting helps as in a group it is easier to take down bosses and you all get the same XP for it so you go through the missions faster getting the same xp as you would on your own... i'm UK/EU server and i have 5 characters left to reach 30 and as of the 2nd of July i will be on every saturday and sunday till i get all 5 done... if anyone just needs help with a mission i have a lvl 30 hero who i'm happy to use if you are having difficulty getting past a boss :D

• 2 weeks later...
i remember when the game first came out there was a guy who posted a glitch which allowed you to press a single button to shoot at something and if you did this for a few hours you would get to lvl. 30, is there any other exploit out there?

can you be please more especific? which world, server, character, weapon, etc etc!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...