Rate the trophy difficulty...  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.04

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

I see this game being a 8-10 being a MMO and all. I'll wait to vote of course.

Edit: After playing for a few hours yesterday I'm pretty sure I can safely say this is going to be a 3-4. The game doesn't feel like a grind and leveling is very easy if you just do quests and do the storyline plot.

One of the easiest MMO's I've ever played leveling wise.

Edited by PsienceWins

I see this game being a 8-10 being a MMO and all. I'll wait to vote of course.

Considering only one of the trophies actually takes any skill to get and even that was ridiculously easy in the beta this game is no way near that high.

Though i'm sure we're going to get the usual people who just vote ten in everyone of these just because they think it's fun to mess the results up.

As for an actual score if the leveling happens at the same rate as it did in he beta the i'm going to vote around 3 or 4.

All the trophies are easy to get, you just need to put some time in to level up six characters. I know that sounds like alot of time is needed but you could probably do a character in 25 hours worth of playtime, and to be honest in the beta it was actually fun leveling several charcters so it doesn't really feel like grinding either.

Considering only one of the trophies actually takes any skill to get and even that was ridiculously easy in the beta this game is no way near that high.

As for an actual score if the leveling happens at the same rate as it did in he beta the i'm going to vote around 3 or 4. .

I pretty much agree. I'm going to wait to see how long it takes me to level to 30, but I am thinking somewhere between a 4 and a 5 is what I'd give this game, part of that score only based on the time investment (which I do weigh in just a bit, guideline 4 aside).

According to the poll 7 people have the platinum (since they voted already) but there's still no mention of a guide?

How long did it take you guys?

:rolleyes:

I haven't got the platinum, but i voted anyway as i know how easy it is and roughly the time needed to put in.

I've got one character to level 30 and that took about 25 hours.

As for a guide how's this-

Make six characters (one for each mentor) and do missions until you get to them to level 30. Win a race as well.

I haven't got the platinum, but i voted anyway as i know how easy it is and roughly the time needed to put in.

I've got one character to level 30 and that took about 25 hours.

As for a guide how's this-

Make six characters (one for each mentor) and do missions until you get to them to level 30. Win a race as well.

Yeah, if anyone ever makes a guide for this game, it will be one of the shortest ever.

I haven't voted, but after Beta and leveling a character to 30, I can deduce how hard this is.

That means a very loooong Platinum to obtain... or not? I don't understand it very well. Otherwise, my copy of the game is coming to me right now, finally.

Well you need to get six characters upto level 30, each one takes 20-30 hours if thats all you focus on. So thats makes it anywhere between 120 and 180 hours if you concentrate solely on trophies.

I can't see many people getting this. Doing the same missions 6 times is an exercise in tedium, you go back to being a starter level each time and you really want to play with your level 30 character on pvp instead. Massive time waste for a psn trophy that doesn't come naturally through normal play. Seems people have already got it and voted though so i'm not sure. Good luck.

I have 2 characters that are level 30 and another 2 that are both at level 10 and I'm really struggling to get the motivation to continue towards the platinum.

I'm a completionist and I hate hate hate to see less than 100% next to every game title, but this one I might just have to give up on. It's getting very tedious!

I can't see many people getting this. Doing the same missions 6 times is an exercise in tedium, you go back to being a starter level each time and you really want to play with your level 30 character on pvp instead. Massive time waste for a psn trophy that doesn't come naturally through normal play. Seems people have already got it and voted though so i'm not sure. Good luck.

I don't know, I had more than 6 max level characters on WoW and those took a lot more than 20-30 hours a piece. The fact that all you have to do is play each class and not beat some super raid, collect a set of epic gear or top out in pvp is pretty generous for an MMO too.

In case you still find the 6 plays tedious, please check out this game and than reconsider.

• 3 weeks later...
A huge time commitment, but no challenge at all in terms of plat. Voted a 2. Would have given it a 1 but with such a huge time sink it gets another point.

I've just looked back on this thread because of another discussion about difficulty and voting on the forum. I'm interested, may i ask, have you got the platinum on this ?

edit: if so, how long did it take ?

Edited by JBear

It depends if you get some help from other players. Since I go this platinum by playing this game fully solo (except for the alerts en legends ofcourse), it was a bit challenging, but still very easy, so I gave it a 4. If you have someone who will help you all the way from lvl 3 to lvl 30, I think it's no harder than a 2.

• 3 weeks later...