Question?

October

What do I do to unlock the trophies I really want this game 100% It's hurting my trophy list some one please help?

Is there a way to delete DCUO off my system and get the trophy list out so it well be gone so it well stop killing my unearned trophy list? Some one please reply. :(

You cannot delete trophies or games off your list. If you want to unlock trophies on DC you have to have a legendary membership. You can do all the things in the game as a free or premium player then go legendary once and unlock all the trophies you have completed when you next log in to the character that has earned the in-game feat(s) for the trophy to pop.

With me is right the same, i download the game on PSN, install, etc... and i read some news about i can't get the trophies if i am not a legendary member, well, i will not pay for that game, because i have much more free games to complete...

Broke mmy heart when i see the 0 % but what can i do now? nothing, i will play other games and delete this fake game that is DCUO.

I don't give so much importance to the completion rate xD

• 1 month later...

Seriously, who the fuck cares, it's not like people will look and say : OHH HE HAS ONLY 0% on DC. You know what? Nobody cares. Nobody cares about your trophies either. I sure don't check yours or my friends trophies.

Doesn't mean I enjoy getting trophies, for fun, for myself. If it's 0% so what? Either pay up and get the "FAKE" digital thingies or don't.