question please help

GRIMREAPERSAGE

Hi guys I am getting the dcuo game on ps4 on release date got a couple questions

(1) If I get the game when I get the 30 days free subscription if I choose a power from the dlc packs can I still use this power after the subscription ends.

(2) What is the best weapon and power for dps from the starting powers if I am not able to use the new powers from other dlcs.

(3) Are there any deals or anything for the dlcs as there is a lot of them please please help guys.

(1) If I get the game when I get the 30 days free subscription if I choose a power from the dlc packs can I still use this power after the subscription ends.

Where ever you got your information from, it was outdated. There is no longer a 30 day free subscription. This game is Free-to-Play, meaning you can play it for free forever. You will not have access to any of the paid DLC content unless you either purchase the DLC packs (which would upgrade you from free to premium), or you pay the monthly fee for a Legendary membership.

Legendary memberships, while active, grant access to all of the DLC packs, however if you cancel your Legendary and go back to free you will loose access to those packs. If, while Legendary, you create a character using one of the power types from DLC then cancel your Legendary you WILL still be able to use that character, you just won't be able to access any of the other DLC content or make new characters with those powers.

(2) What is the best weapon and power for dps from the starting powers if I am not able to use the new powers from other dlcs.

Honestly, it doesn't matter that much. All of the power types have access to two roles, one being tank/healer/controller, and the other being DPS, meaning that ALL of the power type have the potential to be DPS. It depends on how you allocate your stats and abilities while playing, any power can be good, and they are constantly working on balancing updates to make the powers even more even.

As for weapon, the same kind of applies, and also you are able to unlock the ability to use other weapons later in the game so you are not stuck with what you choose when you start. For starting out and leveling your character I personally like staff, but that is just personal preference. Once you reach end-game and start running raids you will pretty much be required to use a range weapon if you want to be DPS, as most raid bosses have abilities that will kill you if you are too close to them. Basically the only class that uses melee is tank.

(3) Are there any deals or anything for the dlcs as there is a lot of them please please help guys.

I'm not aware of any deals currently, but as I mentioned in the answer to question #1, if you want the best experience in the game I would recommend a Legendary membership which grants access to all of the DLC packs.

Also, if you are at all interested in trophies they can only be unlocked while on an active Legendary membership, though if you meet the requirements for a trophy while not Legendary and then later activate Legendary then the trophy will unlock retroactively.

If you're not interested in Legendary and want to buy the DLC then you would have to wait for a sale. I know from time to time they offer bundles, and sometimes they have sales during which all the DLC packs are half price. I would not be surprised if they have such a sale in November to celebrate the release of the PS4 version, but that's just me speculating.