Easiest DLC Trophy?

xwpsa

If I wanted to get just one trophy from the game, any trophy at all bronze, silver, w/e, including DLC ones, which one should i try to get? which one is the easiest? I ask because i just don't like the look of the 0% trophies on my profile.

The easiest trophy in the game, by far, and the first trophy most people get is "Platinum Pace" from the original list.

Once you get through the Brainiac Ship tutorial portion you'll be at a police station (hero) or nightclub (villain) (I don't recall if it puts you inside or outside the door). Go just outside the entrance of that building and there will be a race there. All of the beginner races are extremely easy so you will likely get a platinum medal on your first try, Trophy Unlocked.

One thing to note though, that you may not have realized, is that you can not unlock trophies unless you have a Legendary Membership, which cost $15 per month (or less if you may a lump sum for every 3, 6, or 12 months at a time). If you ended up with this on your list because you tried it out as free-to-play, then I'm sorry to say that you're going to have to leave it at 0% unless you intend to pay for it, and if you do shell out the $15 for a month then I would guess you'll probably want to actually play it for a while rather than just getting that one trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How hard are the DLCs? One guide said it'd take over 100 hours for one of the DLCs, I can't imagine that for all of them. It says one guy has the 100%, but he seems suspicious...

To put it mildly, they're progressive. The way the DLC are created, they're often composed of end stage material which means you would need to have leveled through the game and increased your combat rating high enough to be able to participate in them before even becoming eligible for them. for instance, with the new origins DLC the majority of the content doesn't even unlock until you've reached T4+, meaning you basically have a full set of the best gear prior to its release (though you still get access to the new powerset right away). The main exception to this was the Home Turf DLC, which was more focused on the addition and implementation of personal bases which unlocked at level 12.

Even then, some of the DLC trophies are tough to get or a major grind in order to complete, especially if you don't have a decent league to run with and have to go with pug groups (not advised at higher end raids and alerts). So depending on the amount of time you want to factor in simply for meeting the requisites to even attempt the DLC in question, then to actually complete the objectives, I could see 100+ hours. To make matters worse, I believe all of the DLC, or close to it, have trophies which can be accomplished specifically by hero or villain classes, meaning you would have to run through and level up on both sides. Then there's the "All Their Base" trophy for winning 1000 lair battles... smh

• 2 weeks later...
How hard are the DLCs? One guide said it'd take over 100 hours for one of the DLCs, I can't imagine that for all of them. It says one guy has the 100%, but he seems suspicious...

iv been playing since the 1st dlc with 1 eye on trophies all the time, theres not much in the game I dont have and nothing im not capable of getting/doing and am in two of the best leagues if not the 2 best villains and heros pve/pvp on the EU PS3 server and still dont have 100%, im close (89%) but 100% at this moment in time either means you have more money than sense and are spamming replays or are the luckiest person alive as there are style trophies which require not just luck to drop in the piece/role you need but you then still need to win it when rolling against others so if this guy has the new complete style from Origin Crisis then he has all the above on his side & more... and he probably glitched the Epic Odyessy feat aswell...

Edited by PurpleHaze234

• 3 months later...

The one for killing 100 Paradox Reapers in Central City is pretty easy. That needs Lightning Strikes.

Yeah, getting a full 100% for the game is nigh-on impossible. You'd need at least two high-ass T5 characters for all the trophies. Having one is difficult enough. I've only just unlocked T3, and buying the gear I need to open T4 will take some time, never mind beating the required stuff to unlock trophies.

• 2 weeks later...
The one for killing 100 Paradox Reapers in Central City is pretty easy. That needs Lightning Strikes.

Yeah, getting a full 100% for the game is nigh-on impossible. You'd need at least two high-ass T5 characters for all the trophies. Having one is difficult enough. I've only just unlocked T3, and buying the gear I need to open T4 will take some time, never mind beating the required stuff to unlock trophies.

word.

not to mention that it is nearly impossible to boost any of the pvp related trophies. if you didnt get them near the release time of the dlc it is likely to take months to grind them all out if no one is q'n for them.

• 4 weeks later...