DCUO Welcome Back Former Legendary Members

Ramez05

apparently since christmas former legendary members who come back the game gain all their former legendary benefits back till the January 16th. basically you have a free subscription till that date.

i quit the game 5 months ago but my friends from dcuo convinced me to come back and take a look at the new content and since it's free it was kinda hard to resist.

http://www.dcuniverseonline.com/welcome-back/

Edited by Ramez05
linky

• 1 month later...

No idea, but I cancelled my Legendary auto-renew weeks ago... technically it doesn't even expire until April 22nd, but I can't stand paying a monthly subscription fee just to beta test their game for them anymore.

I couldn't delete the 19+GB of DCUO information off my HDD fast enough. SOE will never get another dime from this guy.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah! Why the * they make us actually PAY anything ? This game should be free and cost no money at all to us. I hate them so much for asking MY money for playing their game...

the general idea of an MMO is you pay to play, you dont like it dont play it, nobody is forcing you... having said that, in pounds sterling, if you pay the £9.99 sub on a monthly basis which will cost the most over time so best to buy 3/6/12 months and save more, you get £45 worth of free content over a 4 month period with free replays, loyalty points and the regular as clockwork 4 monthly DLC etc so your actually getting a little back if anything, not to mention the perks of actually being legendary like free monthly lockboxes, extra inventory slots and being able to hold unlimited in game cash etc, being free to play makes absolutely no sense and shouldnt even be an option as far as im concerned. So go spend £40+ on a new release and be done with it in a couple of weeks if you think thats a better option or pay £40 maximum every 4 months for DCUO, get a little back for your loyaly and play for years... your choice

• 1 month later...
So go spend £40+ on a new release and be done with it in a couple of weeks if you think thats a better option...

It's a much better option, when you consider just how often SOE over-promises and under-delivers on pretty much all of the new content that's been released for this game.