XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > DC Universe Online

Old 03-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default The Androids You're Looking For

I have been trying to complete this feat but from all the searching I've done online it looks like once you've done the mission this feat is in (T.O. Morrow's Lab) you can't go back. T.O. Morrow's Lab goes into Gotham Star Labs which you can get back into. Does anyone know another way to get back into that mission to get this feat or do I have to find somebody that hasn't done Morrow's Lab mission yet and group with them???
pikeyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

My Mentor is Lex so I had a clan mates help me get the joker and circe feats that I needed. Also he was able to go back in their. Just have the person whose mentor feats you need be the group leader and follow them into the buildings.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is offline   Reply With Quote