XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > DC Universe Online

Old 11-02-2011, 10:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to vava Send a message via Skype™ to vava

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default No trophy for new members

Ok i start today and i was doing the trophy of win a Platinum medal on any race, i made the first race and the trophy dint pop up. So i think we need to spend money on the game to win the trophy.

That sucks.

Consoles: PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP/DS/2DS/WiiU
ID's: Nintendo Network ID: ValtermcPires | 2DS FC: 4914-4851-8703 | PSN ID: ValtermcPires | Steam ID ValtermcPires
vava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Manifest Density Pt. 2 Send a message via Yahoo to Manifest Density Pt. 2

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vava View Post
Ok i start today and i was doing the trophy of win a Platinum medal on any race, i made the first race and the trophy dint pop up. So i think we need to spend money on the game to win the trophy.

That sucks.

ah yeah. theyve told us this from the start when they said they were going to give us the game for free. all i can say is buy a monthly pass and play nothing but this game for that month. you might have a shot at the plat that way.

Favorite Platinums

GTA IV, Green Lantern, L.A. Noire, Mafia 2 , MLB 12 & 14 The Show, Quantum of Solace, Red Dead Redemption (platinumed twice), Uncharted 2

Manifest Density Pt. 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default If...

If you upgrade from free to Premium or the other thing, will the throphies come then? I really want to play this game and It would be cool if I can get throphies if I spend just 5$ or more

Send me a personal messege if you know
Old 11-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

You can get trophies if you buy DC Online DLC?

I speak Spanish. Yo hablo Espaņol.
factor747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

Apparently you can only get the trophies if you have Legendary Access, which means you have paid at least $15 for the first month. Only purchasing the DLC will not get you trophies, as that will only grant you Premium Access, not Legendary.
Saephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saephiroth View Post
Apparently you can only get the trophies if you have Legendary Access, which means you have paid at least $15 for the first month. Only purchasing the DLC will not get you trophies, as that will only grant you Premium Access, not Legendary.
Saephiroth is right. I tested it last night (already had a premium account from owning the game prior) and premium access ($5) does not get access to PSN trophies. That feature seems to be reserved to monthly subscription ($15), legendary access.

Nothing is true and everything is permitted.
ShackledDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

how come I can get trophies with inFamous 2 Festival of Blood, RDR Undead Nightmare? they are stand alone DLC that let us get trophies!!!!!

Trophies for premium or you wont get my money SONY!!!!

frejim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frejim View Post
how come I can get trophies with inFamous 2 Festival of Blood, RDR Undead Nightmare? they are stand alone DLC that let us get trophies!!!!!
Neither of them are free.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:30 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frejim View Post

Trophies for premium or you wont get my money SONY!!!!
I dont see a problem with that. I bought the game new at $60 so just payin $15 is not that much if you wan the trophies. Its like buying a PSN game.

One thing I would like to know is, if I play with a standard account until level 29 and them upgrade to legandary just before level 30, is the trophy will unlock? It can be a good way to create all your character before subscribe if you have a premium pass.
So Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:38 AM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

pay for a months Subscription and get the platt that way.... when the game was released i played it from day one and it took me only 3 weeks after release for me to get the platt, i do wanr you though grinding 6 characters to 30 does dragg after your 4th character.

No Blank friends requests please, blank requests will be ignored & deleted.
Thewoe is offline   Reply With Quote