Cannot find last prize bubble on Ice Cold Alaska level

I think that i know the one that you are missing, sadly i'm a little terrible giving explanations but i'll try my best:

Just after reach the 4th "Checkpoint" (or "Respawn" point) where you meet the first platformer/obstacle where you have to destroy the ice (that respawn) for advance, you will see an "empty background" between the checkpoint and the obstacle, jump over there and run to the left, the prize bubble is hidden behind the wall

I think that i know the one that you are missing, sadly i'm a little terrible giving explanations but i'll try my best:

Just after reach the 4th "Checkpoint" (or "Respawn" point) where you meet the first platformer/obstacle where you have to destroy the ice (that respawn) for advance, you will see an "empty background" between the checkpoint and the obstacle, jump over there and run to the left, the prize bubble is hidden behind the wall

Thanks for this, was the last one I needed for that level. Here is a pic of the location. Sorry for poor quality. Just go left to where sackboy is.

• 1 year later...