XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > L (PS3) > LittleBigPlanet 2 > DC Comics Premium Level Pack

Old 12-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Cannot find last prize bubble on Ice Cold Alaska level

I have searched everywhere for this prize bubble and can not seem to find it anywhere in the level I have even tried seeing if someone has posted a video on the internet to see if they had got it but I didn't can anyone help please?
Old 12-25-2013, 04:30 AM   #2 (permalink)

I think that i know the one that you are missing, sadly i'm a little terrible giving explanations but i'll try my best:

Just after reach the 4th "Checkpoint" (or "Respawn" point) where you meet the first platformer/obstacle where you have to destroy the ice (that respawn) for advance, you will see an "empty background" between the checkpoint and the obstacle, jump over there and run to the left, the prize bubble is hidden behind the wall
Old 12-25-2013, 06:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totavier View Post
I think that i know the one that you are missing, sadly i'm a little terrible giving explanations but i'll try my best:

Just after reach the 4th "Checkpoint" (or "Respawn" point) where you meet the first platformer/obstacle where you have to destroy the ice (that respawn) for advance, you will see an "empty background" between the checkpoint and the obstacle, jump over there and run to the left, the prize bubble is hidden behind the wall
Thanks for this, was the last one I needed for that level. Here is a pic of the location. Sorry for poor quality. Just go left to where sackboy is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (77.5 KB, 38 views)

FORZA MILAN !!!
alx681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Cheers for this I found it last night about an hr after I posted this but yes it was the one I was missing