What do you guys think?

JDefense96

I'm pretty excited for this, because I love zombies and open world stuff. The PC version looks solid but buggy.

Do you think the developers could get away with an alpha game and release periodic updates? Or would they need to have an actual completed version to release? In that case, it would probably take years to come out.

But with this, Dying Light, Dead Island 2, and H1Z1, open world zombie fans have a lot to look forwards to!

Well, I'd like for it to work but not sure if they can make it work. I mean the PC version is still going through a ton of updates and isn't complete yet.

I'd prefer an actual completed version anyway, instead of a buggy hell lol.

Still not sure how they will make this work for PS4 though

Considering that the game isn't really polished on the PC is a good reason to be concerned. Not to mention that when this game does come out, the same tactics of bullying people who enter into a server are going to continue, but on console. That kind of stuff is funny, but only if you're watching someone else and not experiencing it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought and started playing it yesterday, havent played this before but have platinum in ark and forest and figured maybe this would be something like that but with zombies. I seriously dislike this game. Not what i was hoping for at all. Have played h1z1 battle royale and its basicly the same except u starve to death if dont find something to eat every 5 min(and way less weapon/ammo for noobs at least) , but i usully dont even get that far as people to busy to off me before my sorroundings even spawn proper in. 16 hours of gameplay and i have basicly nothing more than i did when first started up, i barely gotten to see anything of the meny as i get killed if look at that more than 5 sec, something as easy as building a fire makes u feel like u need to be McGyver to do it(I still havent gotten to do such) i havent even gotten to fire a gun yet as i either have found ammo or just empty gun. Game could been fun if actually got to explore a little but going where u need to go to find food will get u insta killed, not by zombies but by assholes. The zombies have some food on them once in a while, but those are usually just in towns and such also. Payed around 50$ for this and its made me miserable. I dont really feel its realistic that someone would need to drink and eat that often, Id be dead ages ago in real life...so basicly my experience with this game have been to starve to death while trying to find ANYTHING. Or to get killed by other players on sight. 2 bothered to actually speak before just killing me for basicly no loot or reason. Might try a different server once I hate the game less, it would be fun if actually could get to actually play what I payed for. Dont really get why all feel the need to kill all they see tho, plenty other games for that?(all them battle royales, Cod,battlefield?)Thought it was more about surviving, not kill everything and everyone. Just my opinion. Also menu is either bugged or just terrible made, half the time I press something "to hand" nothing happens. So have to put it in the "quick menu" and then select it, this happens every time i try to drink a can of coke. And if its not clear from my post, when u die. Ur dead, u lose whatever u had on u, not sure if u can find ur own body afterwords as i havent spawned near enough to check, also found a map in game but "look at map" also did nothing, so if ur like me and get lost in ur own pocket. U will spend alot of time wondering where u are, came from or w.e.(as there is no in game map when u start up) The russian roadsigns doesnt make it easier.

You need to download iZurvive app that’s the map of the game. Once you get fat you don’t have to worry about eating every 2 mins. Also try not to have anything in hand when switching or picking up things as it could cause the other item to glitch out on you and you won’t be able to pick it up until you log out for a bit or the server resets.

• 3 weeks later...

I swapped server day 2 and that fixed alot of the issues I had with the game (mainly starving and killed on sight), I do like the game, but yeah it got some bugs here and there, still playable tho unless driving a car across the map is ur idea of fun :p havent driven faster than 30km/h once without freezing and then wrecking car. On a private server now where host restart it every so often and whenever needed. The not being able to pick up stuff bug can be a pain in the ass. Im also a bit bummed this game got so few trophies, when it could have so many based on all u can do