XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-28-2011, 05:49 PM   #21
stripocean

I have problems with 2 sponsors.
Red Bull - which race will be the best to do it ?
Haas Automation - how you can flew ? And where you can flew more than 5M ?

---------------------------edit---------------------------------------

The best place to do Red Bull was for me homestad miami. If you play wiselly, than you should make it with no problems.

Last edited by stripocean; 02-28-2011 at 06:09 PM.
stripocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #22
oswald41

Awards Showcase Silver Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
Anyone know what is considered a kill? I seem to only have 3 lol.
It's a kill when you hit the other car & the wheels come off of it or it just sits there & doesn't move for awhile.
oswald41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #23
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripocean View Post
I have problems with 2 sponsors.
Red Bull - which race will be the best to do it ?
Haas Automation - how you can flew ? And where you can flew more than 5M ?

---------------------------edit---------------------------------------

The best place to do Red Bull was for me homestad miami. If you play wiselly, than you should make it with no problems.
I can't remember how I got it but I think I was going pretty fast around a turn and got clipped by another racer and slammed into the wall causing me to fly through the air. I think this can only happen if the 'Crash Cam' comes up showing you flying through the air so you'll need enough damage in order for that to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oswald41 View Post
It's a kill when you hit the other car & the wheels come off of it or it just sits there & doesn't move for awhile.
This is correct. This is best done on a small track with 30 laps. Can't recall the name of it but it's in The Sprint series. That's where I got the sponsor challenge for hitting all cars in one race.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:45 AM   #24
lboyes83

I am having trouble unlocking the 3M sponsor. I will have 2 out of the 3 requirements done, then i would race another race & complete the last requirement one & the first requirement would be highlighted again. Any thoughts? Help?

Last edited by lboyes83; 03-01-2011 at 03:49 AM.
lboyes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:45 PM   #25
ScarletKnight71

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lboyes83 View Post
I am having trouble unlocking the 3M sponsor. I will have 2 out of the 3 requirements done, then i would race another race & complete the last requirement one & the first requirement would be highlighted again. Any thoughts? Help?
I did this one at Richmond. I just ran around the track with reckless abandon, trying to knock every car I saw into the wall. I used A LOT of focus and went into the pits every other lap to avoid crashing.

With 10 laps to go, you should have taken down at least 3 cars and then just concentrate on getting a good finish.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:56 PM   #26
ScarletKnight71

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmowen View Post
This is correct. This is best done on a small track with 30 laps. Can't recall the name of it but it's in The Sprint series. That's where I got the sponsor challenge for hitting all cars in one race.
Are kill and direct takedown considered the same thing?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:51 PM   #27
lboyes83

Thank you very much ScarletKnight71! I appreciate the input!
lboyes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:20 AM   #28
roushmartin6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletKnight71 View Post
Are kill and direct takedown considered the same thing?
Would like to know that as well. I'm missing Paramount (I've qualified on the pole at every track but not every event, not sure why its still locked) Cole Trickle and Haas Automation.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #29
roushmartin6

Ok I need tips for the following

Paramount Rowdy Burns - I qualifed on the pole at every track but no unlock, does it have to be every event? I completed my first season and no unlock. I didn't qualify the first 2 preseason races.

Cole Trickle - What exactly counts as crashing an opponent? I have a ton of takedowns from derby but apparently they don't count.

Haas Automation- How do you do a takedown while crashing? I thought I had done it but apparently not.

Derby mode - How do you earn points in this stupid mode?
Old 03-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #30
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
Ok I need tips for the following

Paramount Rowdy Burns - I qualifed on the pole at every track but no unlock, does it have to be every event? I completed my first season and no unlock. I didn't qualify the first 2 preseason races.

Cole Trickle - What exactly counts as crashing an opponent? I have a ton of takedowns from derby but apparently they don't count.

Haas Automation- How do you do a takedown while crashing? I thought I had done it but apparently not.

Derby mode - How do you earn points in this stupid mode?
I can't remember how I did each of them offhand so I'll figure those out tomorrow. I'm still having issues unlocking sponsors myself.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote