how can i get takedowns easy?

Takedowns are not overly too hard, just race on Martinsville... probably easiest track to get numerous takedowns on. Only thing I seem to be struggling with in this game is achieving the "Takedown during crash". I must have raced Martinsville 20 times trying to achieve this, tried everything from racing normally near "death" and crashing into low health car and also tried driving to race counterclockwise the whole race trying to achieve this and still nothing.... I'm beginning to think it is glitched or something! :p

• 1 month later...
Takedowns are not overly too hard, just race on Martinsville... probably easiest track to get numerous takedowns on. Only thing I seem to be struggling with in this game is achieving the "Takedown during crash". I must have raced Martinsville 20 times trying to achieve this, tried everything from racing normally near "death" and crashing into low health car and also tried driving to race counterclockwise the whole race trying to achieve this and still nothing.... I'm beginning to think it is glitched or something! :p

It's a 50/50 trophy, but that's the way I have gotten it both trys. Be one hit from crashing and use the "Hammer" to ram into the back of a highly damaged car. My trouble is what is exactly a "takedown"?? I have crashed cars mutiple times in a race and am lucky to count 2 or 3 per race...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally got a takedown during crash so I confirm that this sponsor's task is not glitched, I got it on Darlington...I've tried Avenger's trick 2 or 3 times during the race but not sure about this being the good way to do it...in my case, in the first laps of the race, I lost control because of others racers in a banked turn...it cames to a big smashing pile up and my car got crash (crash cam) in the wall...it flew on another high damaged car so I think maybe I got it at this time of the race...I hope it can helps you...I think you need to takedown another car while yours is already taken down (crash cam)...if it is that, it's difficult but it could come by luck when you don't expect it