Unlocking all sponsors...! Trophy

I've read in the articles about this trophy being glitched & it seems so for me anyways, having a problem with 2 of the sponsors the 1st one all i need to do is takedown another car while i've crashed, done it a dozen times & it doesn't seem to register, then the 2nd one is worse i need to kill 3 or more cars in 1 race & not crash during a race but whats happening is that when i get 1 of the tasks out of the way the other 1 resets itself & i have to do it all over again, i have done this loads of times also & i don't think that it will ever work...

Just want to know if there is anyone also with this problem & if there is a way around this problem...?

Race on the Martinsville track for these. For the takedown during a crash one drive the opposite way into a group of oncoming cars, if u crash into the front cars it'll create a pile up so u should get it doin this.

For the takedown 3 cars without crashing drive normally around the track and target cars that are bashed up and try to take them out but pit regularly to repair your car so u don't crash out yourself.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
I have completed everything for the sponsor trophy, including the takedowns and qualified first in every track, but the trophy will not unlock. all the sponsors' cars are unlock but i did not unlock the trophy. Did anyone else have a problem unlocking the trophy?

Did you get all sponsors in one season. From what I've heard, you must unlocked all of the sponsors in one career season. Once you've completed the last race, you're out of luck.